All Characters stuck in T-Pose

Hi everyone, this my first time posting in any forum, ever. I always assume no one will answer, but I'm desperate, so here goes nothing.

I had some awesome mods installed on Skyrim SE,. I kept telling myself to stop installing them before I end up making it crash,  but what I really wanted was some mods that allowed me to have sex with NPCs. Lo and behold, I downloaded some more mods, and the next day, when I went to play, everyone's in a t-pose. I checked FNIS and updated it. It has a warning, I don't know what to do with it, I've checked all sorts of forums, none of them solve the issue. I've uninstalled a bunch of mods that I think are causing the issue, they don't. I've started new saves, and the problem still persists. Is there a way I can just choose the mods I want and delete all the other ones in order to make the game back to the way it was? I don't want to start over from scratch... I also downloaded loot, it has some errors regarding SoS which can be either Sounds of Skyrim or Shlongs of Skyrim, which I don't really care about so I can delete it if it's necessary. Please, somebody help me.

I would love to use sex mods in Skryim, but if it's not possible, just tell me what I have to do to just walk around in skimpy armor with a bunch of followers. I guess that'll be enough for me.

BTW, feel free to ask for my load order and what not. I'll give any information I have

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, davidcoelho80 said:

Hi everyone, this my first time posting in any forum, ever. I always assume no one will answer, but I'm desperate, so here goes nothing.

I had some awesome mods installed on Skyrim SE,. I kept telling myself to stop installing them before I end up making it crash,  but what I really wanted was some mods that allowed me to have sex with NPCs. Lo and behold, I downloaded some more mods, and the next day, when I went to play, everyone's in a t-pose. I checked FNIS and updated it. It has a warning, I don't know what to do with it, I've checked all sorts of forums, none of them solve the issue. I've uninstalled a bunch of mods that I think are causing the issue, they don't. I've started new saves, and the problem still persists. Is there a way I can just choose the mods I want and delete all the other ones in order to make the game back to the way it was? I don't want to start over from scratch... I also downloaded loot, it has some errors regarding SoS which can be either Sounds of Skyrim or Shlongs of Skyrim, which I don't really care about so I can delete it if it's necessary. Please, somebody help me.

I would love to use sex mods in Skryim, but if it's not possible, just tell me what I have to do to just walk around in skimpy armor with a bunch of followers. I guess that'll be enough for me.

BTW, feel free to ask for my load order and what not. I'll give any information I have

Sex mods for Skyrim (and other games) are why LL exists. Don't despair quite yet.

T-pose is usually (but not always) an issue with FNIS. If you have unresolved FNIS warnings that is likely to be the cause of your problem. So, run FNIS, take a screenshot of what it says and post it here. Also, post a copy of your load order to make what FNIS has to say clearer. I encourage you to use a spoiler for this information in order to keep the thread from looking bloated. To do that hit the button on the bar on top of where you type that looks like an eye. It is next to the smiling emoji icon. Then post your screenshot and your load order inside.

DO NOT POST A SCREENSHOT.

Copy all the TEXT from the FNIS output box and paste that instead.

The text will contain ALL of the output instead of just the part that fits into the "screen shot" so you won't have to take multiple screenshots and the text will not put a ridiculous extra load on the internet to transmit an image when a much smaller bit of text will do the job.  Plus you won't have to convert a BMP into a JPG or PNG just to get it to show.

Better yet, just fix whatever problem FNIS is warning you about if you can figure it out so you don't have to wait on answer and can get on to playing the game with sex included which is of course the objective here anyway.  If you can't figure it out, we will be happy to examine the output and point out the problem though.

13 hours ago, davidcoelho80 said:

I only play LE, but just try my best to help you. Please read all first before you do any things......

1. try open your file location and find this file , X:xxxx\TSEV Skyrim SE\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Run this file. 

Click "update finis behavior"

The warning is not a big problem. important is cant have any "error".

After that run the game see the problem is fixed or not.

2. If still cant fix. Try copy out and paste all the xxx.HKX file away from the game folder.(normally at skyrim game folder\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ )

normally T-pose is because some xxx.HKX file is not register update.

And it crash with other default HKX file.

All xxx.HKX file is the motion file to give your character new or replace motion in the game. 

3.Anyway, how you install your last mod?

try delete the mod.

check the mod file same name with your game file. You must know what you install from the mod to your game file.

4. or the mod got .esp file?

you got tick the .esp file or not?? Try tick it and run the game.

or, try untick it and run the game. 

Because some of the .esp file got the script to force run xxx.HKX file. 

5. If really cant fix, last solution is reinstall the game.

No need scare because you still got the save file.

All Skyrim fans also will meet this problem before.

Get the experience every time you hit the wall.

Last, welcome to the world of Skyrim mod!!! :)

On 10/13/2018 at 9:36 PM, WaxenFigure said:

The text will contain ALL of the output instead of just the part that fits into the "screen shot" so you won't have to take multiple screenshots and the text will not put a ridiculous extra load on the internet to transmit an image when a much smaller bit of text will do the job.  Plus you won't have to convert a BMP into a JPG or PNG just to get it to show.

Better yet, just fix whatever problem FNIS is warning you about if you can figure it out so you don't have to wait on answer and can get on to playing the game with sex included which is of course the objective here anyway.  If you can't figure it out, we will be happy to examine the output and point out the problem though.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:36 PM, WaxenFigure said:

I tried doing what you mentioned in your last paragraph before resorting to forums. I always imagined that majority of forums go unanswered, I'm shocked I'm getting replies. So trust me, this is my last resort (and I'm a bit desperate haha)

FNIS OUTPUT:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   10/15/2018 8:23:09 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading RideSharing V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

7791 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

LOAD ORDER:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SexLab.esm

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp

SoS_CoT_Patch.esp

SoS_DolomiteWeathers_Patch.esp

SoS_ELE_Patch.esp

SoS_NAT_patch.esp

SOS_NSWS_Patch.esp

SoS_Obsidian_Patch.esp

SOS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp

SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Beards.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serena.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SexyMannequinsFemale_SSE.esp

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

SOS_OpenCities_Patch.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2byNausicaa.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

TrueStormsSE.esp

SoS_TrueStorms_Patch.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Recorder Follower Base.esp

SofiaFollower.esp

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI OVerhaul.esp

SOS_ImmersiveCitezens_Patch.esp

Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp

showRaceMenuAlternative.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

RSChildren.esp

Eli_Breezehome.esp

Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI_SE.esp

ScopedBows.esp

ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp

ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

LADX_SSE.esp

XPMSE.esp

Seraphim - Meta Assassin Armor.esp

BBD_NereidPirate.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

LOI - Loads Of Ingots.esp

UNP Leather Clothes.esp

CBBE S-Bikini.esp

UNP Simply Clothes.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

UNP Undies.esp

Cassadora.esp

Joceline.esp

Joey.esp

Fachry Molag Grunda Daedra Follower.esp

FayeFG.esp

Fachry SheHulk Follower.esp

Twila.esp

TMBVanillaArmorandClothes.esp

marriagemod - alpha v3.esp

Marriage_All.esp

GiantCreatures.esp

mihailgiantsloth.esp

Hermit.esp

DualSumHorse.esp

RideSharing.esp

SkyrimHorses2.0esp

UNPB Vanilla Outfits.esp

FNIS.esp

I tried disabling a couple mods like SexLab and FNIS so I don't know if that did anything. I reinstalled both of them.

I just wish I could have a list of what mods to download to have sex in the game while looking attractive. I downloaded CBBE and everything but in most cases the character only keeps the body I built while she has clothes on, once she gets it off she goes flat again. And my Race Menu's messed up, I can't use the CBBE Sliders in Race Menu either. It always says that it's out of date or something when I go to start up Skyrim. I wish I didn't have to be a blackhat hacker to be able to use Skyrim Sex Mods...

On 10/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sex mods for Skyrim (and other games) are why LL exists. Don't despair quite yet.

T-pose is usually (but not always) an issue with FNIS. If you have unresolved FNIS warnings that is likely to be the cause of your problem. So, run FNIS, take a screenshot of what it says and post it here. Also, post a copy of your load order to make what FNIS has to say clearer. I encourage you to use a spoiler for this information in order to keep the thread from looking bloated. To do that hit the button on the bar on top of where you type that looks like an eye. It is next to the smiling emoji icon. Then post your screenshot and your load order inside.

The other guy seemed to have a point so I pasted it with the load order. Take a look when you have the chance, thanks by the way. I really appreciate it.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, davidcoelho80 said:

The other guy seemed to have a point so I pasted it with the load order. Take a look when you have the chance, thanks by the way. I really appreciate it.

Based on your FNIS warning it appears that you have the LE version of Billyy's Creatures. I can't tell you if there is even an SE version (Billyy doesn't appear to be a big SE fan). If you have nothing that depends on it I would eliminate that mod from my load order at least long enough to see if that solves your problem. If it does you can go looking for an SE version. If not, then we'll need to look else where.

In my blog I make a point of saying that, unlike many other tools, all errors and warnings in FNIS need to be resolved prior to running your game.

Have you built the body in BodySlide? Also if you're wearing anything they need to be run through "batch build all". So first you should test with a naked character if T-pose still shows. Then what type of body is it? The HDT types are still kind of exclusive to non-SE Skyrim only. Chain restraints and stuff in LL are not converted to HDT SMP or something along the lines.

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

You don't actually need that, and it might cause problems. In FNIS all that is required is to select "SKELETON Arm Fix".

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Based on your FNIS warning it appears that you have the LE version of Billyy's Creatures. I can't tell you if there is even an SE version (Billyy doesn't appear to be a big SE fan). If you have nothing that depends on it I would eliminate that mod from my load order at least long enough to see if that solves your problem. If it does you can go looking for an SE version. If not, then we'll need to look else where.

In my blog I make a point of saying that, unlike many other tools, all errors and warnings in FNIS need to be resolved prior to running your game.

It's not Billy's Creatures, it is FNIS itself (the sequence of warnings is a little confusing). The OP has mixed FNIS and FNIS SE. I have answerd that already in the Vortex (!) support thread days ago.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7066886-all-characters-in-t-pose-including-myself-skyrim-se/?p=64361831

But he has problems re-installing FNIS in NMM, or finding said FNIS file in his installation.

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, fore said:

It's not Billy's Creatures, it is FNIS itself (the sequence of warnings is a little confusing). The OP has mixed FNIS and FNIS SE. I have answerd that already in the Vortex (!) support thread days ago.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7066886-all-characters-in-t-pose-including-myself-skyrim-se/?p=64361831

But he has problems re-installing FNIS in NMM, or finding said FNIS file in his installation.

Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 years later...

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   9/10/2021 11:12:02 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading Cannabis V?.? ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: Cannabis uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading YurianaWench V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

3484 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 3484  CTD:21.9%  pOpt:3.0%  max: 15929  LC: 5722 (max. 26162)

958 animations for 3 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

Just now, Rickermon said:

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   9/10/2021 11:12:02 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading Cannabis V?.? ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: Cannabis uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading YurianaWench V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

3484 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 3484  CTD:21.9%  pOpt:3.0%  max: 15929  LC: 5722 (max. 26162)

958 animations for 3 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

if anyone knows what to do id be greatful ill keep working proabably something simple im fucking up