Default custom skin

Hi.

I recently installed WickedWhims (mostly because of the options about the nude body and such, tbh) and I've got almost everything working correctly. Except for one sole thing: WickedWhims seems to be overriding the default custom skin colour, if I'm correct. It makes the default skins be marked as custom too, and I find that annoying. Anyway, I really don't like how the default colour of WW looks, so, is there a way to get rid of it? It seems to only be the colour, since I'm using the vanilla skin from LUUMIA and it seems to work correctly. I just prefer x1000 the skin colours from Kijiko, at least they give the sims' skin a little bit of texture.

I guess this is because of the penis texture, right? So I assume it's an intended behaviour. But I don't mind using other penis mods, like LE and Noir's, and just applying the overlays. I just really want to get rid of the default skin colour from WW.

Thanks in advance.

I finally figured it out. I'll post how in case anyone faces this same problem (though I think it may have to be only with Kijiko's skin tones, maaybe with any other older ones).

I think that her file was a little bit old or something, since I tried to open it in Skininator and it said that there were no TONE things (I've forgot the name). Sims4Studio opened it, though. Of course, there weren't any Skintone things (files, I think?). Then, I created a default skin tones package with Skininator and added just one of Kijiko's tones that I exported and added the colour square necessary for WW compatibility to it, and tested just to see if that tone specifically worked (I tried with the base game green tone). What a surprise: all of Kijiko's tones were working (I didn't take out the default file from her). Obviously, the only colour that actually worked with the male bottom was the one that I edited, all the other ones had the black bottom colour issue. So then I went and "fixed" that problem with all of the tones in the new package I created (using Kijiko's exported files), I took out the original one by Kijiko and now everything is working as expected.

Just in case: I tried to put the original file in a folder starting with "!!!", and I did tried with only WW and that Kijiko's file in the mods folder (actually, everytime I test mods and such, I only leave the involved mods in the mods folder, excepting the cases when I'm tracking down conflicting mods, though that doesn't happen often since I'm very careful with that and don't play with a lot of script mods). None of it worked, I always ended up with a plastic-like colour on the sims (mind me, I really became used to the texture Kijiko's colours give to the sims, and while I don't hate alpha textures and overlays (or very detailed ones, to the matter), I just don't use them as defaults).

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker. I forgot to mention it before.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like base game skin tones, indeed. But yeah, the defaults I was trying to use seemed to be pretty old, as I explained above. It wasn't a WW's problem, so all good.

I got too used to the slightly textured defaults I've been using for a couple of years that I completely forgot how the base game skintones look, so at first I thought they were WW's. But yeah, my fault.

Archived