What do I do with the Files? Is nexus mod manager incompatible?

Hello!

I apologize in advance, I am Completely Utterly and Profoundly tech illiterate. I looked through a thread for someone who had a similar question and it got answered only with "put the files in the Data file" and they understood what that meant so no one explained further. I don't really know what a Data file is, I looked it up on Google and the definition sounds exactly like just what a normal file is?? And I'm not sure which data file I would put it into, the one for my mod manager or skyrim's?

Some background,

I am attempting to mod ye olde Skyrim, Not the remastered version that recently came out. I have Nexus Mod Manager.

I have downloaded

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z

and then hit the button that said extract. I put them in a new folder. I now have a bunch of other folders filled with files and a loose file called SexLab.esm and another loose file called Read Me. I did in fact read it, it was not helpfull. I tried opening SexLab.esm with the Nexus Client and that did pull up NMM but it said that "SexLab can't be added"

So, what do I do with these files? Is something incompatible?

thank you,

Tinerian

Archived