Help with modding breast on exisiting mods

Grenzo

Hi guys new modder here, I was looking at Xathu's deviant art page and couldn't help but notice that it looked like he was using funnybunny666's costume mods but with the breast from holden's mod. How would one go about doing that? Xathu dosent seem to share his mods, but he did say that he used blender to create them. I would really love to use that kind of mod because i think the funnybunny costume mods would be wayyyy better with the holden breasts.

Here is the link to xathu's page

https://www.deviantart.com/xathu0904/?offset=20#comments

funnybunny666's page

https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666/art/Mila-Pink-Skirt-Idol-718924570?src=MC_deviation_stack

you could transform them  to doaHDM proportions with ABC or timmys transformer, then import to blender.
Then import one of the nude or topless beach paradise meshes, then you can try a couple of things.

You could try adding a shrinkwrap modifier using the beach paradise body as the source,  each breast has 7 vertex groups, but shrinkwrapping just the tips often works.
if the result is acceptable, apply the modifers and export as tmcmesh, inject back into the tmc with LR studio or polygon insert tool.
This will keep the original weights intact and the original texture will still work.

Another way is to replace the main body entirely with a beach paradise mesh and try to match it the rest of the costume parts.
This can give  a much nicer result, but involves way more work, you'll probably have to remove faces under the clothed parts to prevent clipping, and play around with weigh transfer modifiers and such, along with  abit of manual weight painting to clean up.
Once you're finished, export, inject, replace the body textures with BP ones.

Wow sounds like a ton of work, idk if I have the brains or time wrap my head around doing all that. Definitely makes appreciate how much effort is put into mods though.The body mods with funnybunny666's costumes truleu look amazing. I have downloaded the few that are available on deviant art. Let me know if you would like to share anymore of the files because I am a fan of it. If not it's cool, keep up the good work. Also idk if anyone has any links to tutorials for getting started on modding I would appreciate any help.

Archived