Kinky World Bugs.

MrGrey

I played KW for too long, and then played with just NRAAS Woohooer.

Bugs I see in KW:

1) Sims get stuck too often. I deal with this by shutting off interactions like "be shown something"

2) Stuck on toilet. Deal with this by destroying all the autoflush toilets.

3) The action cue drops stuff. Example: tell sim to read 1 skill level from a skill book. While the sim is reading that, cue another skill book. Sim drops the first action and starts the second. Without KW, this doesn't happen.

4) Some Life Time Wish have screwed up Dream trees. An example of that is Major Master, where you earn three degrees. The Dream tree for that has a lot more LTW points than just the LTW itself.  With KW installed, the dream tree is gone. 

5) don't put sims with Kinky traits in your hand made world in CAW if you ever plan on using the world without KW. Make a normal world and then add the population with NRAAS porter when you start the game.

Anyone has any fixes?

One more... Supernatural's "Fountain of Youth" potion only works on your player sim. It doesn't work when you throw it at NPCs. You can, however, use a genie to ensorcell an NPC sim to make it a player character for 4 game hours, and get them to take the potion that way.

Archived