Hidden Matters Ch2 S1

Dr Soda

1.png.546a236d11f86d3843d742ecc0357ada.png

Chapter 2 - Section 1: Choice And Consequence 

The next morning I made my way down to eat some breakfast. I remember my mother mentioning something about having to leave early so I didn't expect anyone to be down stairs at 6AM. Cereal was the gourmet meal of my morning. Everything started quiet and great until 'HE' came down. Why was he even awake at this time? He
proceeded to sit across from me. 

2.png.4e807dd03fd12f2a27c64b0acd638e0f.png

(Emery)
"I know you enjoyed last night, you can't deny it. The way you worked my dick with those hands...I can only imagine what you'd do with that tight lil pussy you got down there. That special surprise ending was amazing too."

His words irritated me, changing my start to the day from great to awful. 

(Jennie)
"Don't you even think for one moment you'll ever get that. I don't even care what you show my mom. You can get your stupid hand jobs and I'll even suck your dick but you won't get to have me."

I began to leave the kitchen and walk to the living room and of course he followed me and sat on the couch. His mouth still running.

3.png.793555b01cb859eaccca8a8ac996ae05.png

(Emery)
"Oh yeah? I bet you're banging that lowlife Jose. You'll get tired of him and come to me, I guarantee it. When that day comes, I'll fuck you so hard like you've never been fucked before. Don't even pretend you don't want this either, you stuck up lil bitch. I'll tell you what, I'll even ignore the next time you see that piece of shit if you do a little '69' with me. Let me eat that pink and give you a preview of what you could have."

He pissed me off so much. Everything he said just got to me. Though, no matter what he wasn't going to be my first time! That, I am saving for Jose. I want him to be my first, I knew that when we reconnected. We're supposed to secretly meet at the park after dark. He told me that Emery didn't bother him and he wanted me no matter what. I gave in to what Emery wanted. Since it gave me a pass to see Jose.

4.png.fd16b83f82c68b7be860a57537686d5e.png5.png.28c5c820de96da40665a73fc2a188cba.png

His dick was so hard in my mouth and I found myself really getting into it. I told myself that I wasn't enjoying it, that maybe my inner hoe just liked dick. I just tried to think of Jose, and how I'll make sure to clean myself very well before seeing him. No matter how mad he made me...Emery was actually really good at what he did. Fuck...

---

6.png.4ed9874f51f49aaeafaf6fab2265818a.png

I decided to go back upstairs to shower and read a book before it was time to go see Jose. My mother was still out and I'm betting she'll be home anytime. I guess dinner is a free for all tonight. Whatever..

I was getting anxious to see Jose so I decided to go to the park early and wait for him, maybe even get him to see me earlier than mentioned, since Emery might look the other way. 

As soon as I get to the park, I couldn't handle what I saw...

7.png.969ff367be0bc41c53cee2b72e132cad.png

(Jennie)
"JOSE! How...could you?! Really?!"

I didn't even give him a chance to move and look at me. I left and I was going to get back at him. I ran home and looked for Emery.

8.png.d0e9b2d57ed535dfb115b3b168861890.png

(Jennie)
"Emery, where's mom?"

(Emery)
"She hasn't come home, something came up as she was on her way here. One of her friends called her over to a party they were throwing and she couldn't turn down that chance. Is there a reason for your question? Why are you up here? Hmmm..?"

His face had a smirk, like he knew somehow. I made my choice, however bad it is I knew what I wanted to do.

(Jennie)
"It seems you know. Get your pants off, you're going to take my virginity right now."

His eyes widened and did as I said. I guess what I said and what I wanted surprised him, even though he seemed to know why I was here. Something about the whole situation was off, but I was too mad to think about it.

(Emery)
"I'm getting on top of you and you're getting fucked rough, virgin or not. You're getting this dick under my terms."

9.png.77c80bcf10c7cc2eb6d1bd7f05a722e7.png

Emery climbed on top of me and pinned me down. He covered my mouth and rubbed his hard dick on my pussy. I began to panic. I did this myself though, I asked for it. There was no going back. Then came the pain. He shoved it in hard I swear he almost hurt himself. I started to yell but my yells were muffled by his hands. He began thrusting in hard enjoying himself, knowing he was right. After the big speech I made he was right. My body was hot and I wrapped my legs around his body. I wanted more, I wanted it faster and even harder.

10.png.8c322328d862a7398f81ded37571c977.png

He was speeding up and he let go of my face, he positioned himself a little differently and continued
fucking me. 

(Emery)
"Jennie, I'm going to cum."

(Jennie)
"Don't cum inside me! DO YOU HEAR ME?! DO NOT!"

(Emery)
"I did say my terms! I'm going to cum!!"

He pushed his dick deep inside me and I could feel it. I felt his hot cum inside me. There was so much of it that it was all over my pussy.

(Jennie)
"EMERY NO! You fucking asshole!"

11.png.8591e3bb76d0da98b6e6bc3d99d3d0e5.png

I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up and began to worry, what in the world would I do if I got pregnant? BY HIM! How would I explain this to my mom? I'm sure Emery will just blame it on Jose and if I say it's Emery's she'll think I'm lying. I had to get it out of my head...I'm sure I'll be okay, besides it's not a 100% chance I'll get pregnant. 

• 6 months later...

Archived