Sims Stuck On Toilet

Hey all.

I have an issue where whenever a sim uses the toilet(not just my own) they're stuck there forever. To get them off, I have to completely reset them and if it's not my sim, they get teleported somewhere else. I know this is mod related and probably related to one of my animation mods and/or sex mods but I'm not entirely sure.

I have Oniki's Kinky World, NRAAS_Woohooer and NRASS_Overwatch among a bunch of other mods. If these aren't the issue, I can give my mod list but I think something in here is the issue. I also have downloaded basically all the animation packs I could find on here.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Personally, I wouldn't run KW with NRAAS Woohooer.

Overwatch will has a bad effect of resetting sims that aren't stuck if you don't have the stuck sim stuff set to off; like Tom Peeping looking in your window is going to be reset by overwatch, or your sim is trying to get sex but took too long so it's reset. 

I feel overwatch causes more bugs than it solves.

KW causes legit stuck sim. NRAAS OW resets sims as stuck that aren't really stuck. It's mod hell,

• 5 months later...

Archived