Newsea Hairs

Are you a Chinese? From 3DM?

Did you tried to serching for this MOD?

No I am not unfortunately. :P I managed to find someone hinting at another download location' date=' but it eludes me. The Baidu points system is discouraging since I'm unable to share mods there coherently using third party translations.

It was supposed to remain as "private" as possible, and the dl limit has been reached on baidu, hope he'll reup them.

Ah, I just found another post here regarding this. I wasn't going to spread the hairs throughout the Web, but I can imagine this mod is closely-guarded due to Newsea not giving permissions to port? Thank you for looking into it at either rate. :)

so may I know the what is the page that I can actually download this hair mod? It really looks awesome and I won't spread it.

Are you a Chinese? From 3DM?

Did you tried to serching for this MOD?

No I am not unfortunately. :P I managed to find someone hinting at another download location' date=' but it eludes me. The Baidu points system is discouraging since I'm unable to share mods there coherently using third party translations.

It was supposed to remain as "private" as possible, and the dl limit has been reached on baidu, hope he'll reup them.

Ah, I just found another post here regarding this. I wasn't going to spread the hairs throughout the Web, but I can imagine this mod is closely-guarded due to Newsea not giving permissions to port? Thank you for looking into it at either rate. :)