looking for mod

which style direction?
It is from biggest decision, if you are asiate then you certainly want no european facial improvement.
and if you are europeans or americans then you certainly do no want Asian style!
In any case is your description a bit thin (not informative enough), if you want help then a little more precise! :classic_wink:

17 minutes ago, space octopus said:

This is a little bit weird, sorry. If you are Asian you must play only Asian character? Or if you European, only European characters? So if I'm not elf, I'm not allowed to play elf char? xD

But you're right, OP should have more specific request. What is "sexy or hot" male? Ultra-realistic manly man or anime-style boy? :)

lol, I'm German, but you already know that, I would never play with an Asian Char.
cough cough, now I have swallowed, Elf char???
have you ever seen an elven race on earth ??? :classic_laugh:
I Not, because they is a Mystic race, not Real!
in contrast, all human races on earth are possible! :classic_wink:

13 minutes ago, space octopus said:

Well, It was a joke, i know there is no elves on this planet, but in fantasy world Elf is race.

I'm not trying to create argument, It just my opinion: your character race doesn't have to be the same as yours.

For example, I'm Russian but occasionally I create Asian characters and give them Asian names.

In game, your race and gender is not need to match with char you play.

But I understand your opinion, there is nothing wrong with it, it is just a little bit weird for me, and I disagree, but not in agressive way.

Hope I am not offended you, because I didn't mean to.

My games always have to be as realistic as possible, therefore no exaggerated effects, therefore no Asian games, I hate these.
but anyone can play what he wants and how he wants. :classic_smile:

14 minutes ago, space octopus said:

Yep. This is true, play how you want and enjoy your game! That is why it's so good to play with mods.

You can turn your game into anything you want (almost) it doesn't matter ulta realistic or asian MMO style.

I'm trying to find perfect balance between realism and fantasy for myself, but there is no 100% realism with dragon flying everywhere.

What if we can replace dragons with.. whatever was flying in the sky in ancient times on Earth? UFOs? (I know Skyrim is not on Earth)

dragons replace, of course, no problem at all, but not with fantasy (UFOs not proven), but with something realistic. ?

Spoiler

flugsaurier-dracula.jpgflugsaurierstart2g.jpgCearadactylus_Kreide-AngelaMarieCCBYSA2.

8 minutes ago, space octopus said:

To be honest, I was expected pictures of trains xD

Yes, this.. umm.. flying dinosaur thing is indeed realistic, but I think Skyrim close to Earth middle ages times (minus mammoth of course)

And yeah, Skyrim also has robots, so we need to replace these too.

And instead of magic Skyrim mages need to show card tricks, because magic is not real. ?

:classic_tongue:

Spoiler

4boD.gifmgc.gifIts+magic+smalljesus+magicsmall_16b600_4its-magic_o_334544.gif

?

56 minutes ago, space octopus said:

XD

3rd gif is Alteration magic and 4th is Illusion magic.

the thread derails more and more, we'll both receive certainly a warning from the moderators.
did not you write before *And instead of magic Skyrim mages need to show card tricks, because magic is not real* and now you write this! *3rd gif is Alteration magic and 4th is Illusion magic*
Of course, magic is nothing but an illusion, not Real.
you write *And yeah, Skyrim also has robots, so we need to replace these too*.
and what is that, real or not? :classic_wink:

Spoiler

giphy.gifMTGR-Stair-Climbing-Tactical-Robot.giflandscape-1494271307-tanky.gif?resize=48

17 hours ago, winny257 said:

which style direction?
It is from biggest decision, if you are asiate then you certainly want no european facial improvement.
and if you are europeans or americans then you certainly do no want Asian style!
In any case is your description a bit thin (not informative enough), if you want help then a little more precise! :classic_wink:

like a american guy white i want him to look young.

Archived