Game with Cutomizable Girls and (hopefully) Bondage

tm2dragon

I'm looking for some relatively simple games (no 5 hours of grinding to let you get to the action) that lets you customize a girl's look (preferably up to the point that you can use known fictional characters, either as a default or downloadable content).  No real fetish limit and sex is totally fine, ESPECIALLY if bondage or spanking is an option. It can be 2D or 3D, preferably animated (but I'm not picky, so still shots work) I really just want to have fun customizing gals and getting them into bondage. >:D  I've got a pretty beastly PC, so I can probably handle most options.

So far the best game I've found is SuperDeepThroat, but I'm SURE there are other options out there!  Besides, that forum has been a bit confusing to navigate and half the links are dead, so finding the right hair/outfits has proven kinda difficult.  I miss their booru....

Again, not looking for story or gameplay, just the fun bits. XD

Archived