C5Kev's Lady Revenant Revisited UUNP

C5Kev's Lady Revenant Revisited UUNP

View File

* * Be Sure To Build Your Armor In BodySlide * *

If you have a previous version of this mod, I recommend you remove it first.

DESCRIPTION:

Hello Folks!   Same great look, same great taste!  This beautiful outfit is a retex of the Lady Revenant Armor created by the famed Krista. Many small details were changed along with meshes being converted from the Lady Body to UUNP. Most notably, the pants were redesigned and gone are the crunchy leather, replaced by soft, stretch lace materials for maximum flexibility. The bra and choker leather were also replaced with lace. Boots and sleeves have been changed to a silken material that matches the jacket. An awesome light armor for the Naughty Girl Dragonborn in your life.

And now, it's been revisited with some changes. I had discovered that the devastating Lady Revenant Blade could neither be acquired via AddItemMenu, nor made at a forge due to an .esp error. That has been fixed. The exquisite choker has been made into a separate part and can be worn when a little bit of bling is needed. Or, perhaps choose the very sexy Lady Revenant nipple chain, created by the one and only Newmiller. But wait, there's two nipple chains? Yes kids, one can choose between the dazzling "normal" chain or the beautiful and enchanted "Get The Fuck Away From Me" chain. No-goodniks aren't going to like the latter because it really hurts! Never underestimate a gorgeous naughty girl d-bag!

All items can be crafted and tempered after receiving the Elven Smithing perk and in some cases, the Arcane Blacksmith perk.

This mod requires Heels Sound mod by ApoKrytia, for the clicky boots. Be sure to have that already installed.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Lady Revenant Revisited UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". That's about it.

Note:  Parts of this armor are very tight to the skin and I tried to get it right, but you may need to adjust things in Outfit Studio a bit to get it just right for your character's particular body shape.

For those that don't know, here's how to adjust the armor in Outfit Studio (although a basic knowledge of OS is assumed):

- Start OS, then "File > Import > From NIF .  Travel to " Data\meshes\C5Kev\Barbarian Ranger " and select the " _1.nif " of the part you'd like to modify.

- Highlight the part name in the right-hand "Meshes" panel.  Hit key number " 2 ", lightly tap your mouse over areas that show skin. When finished, click " Slider > Conform All ".

- Now save - " File > Export > To NIF with Reference ", overwriting the file part ".nif " file.   Odds are you won't need to do " _0.nif ", but check it anyway.

For Doing Conversions -

Directory = C5Kev\Lady Revenant

Outfit Studio "Output File Names" should be named the following:

Naughty Girl Belt = Belt

Boots = Boots

Bra = Bra

Choker = Choker

Jacket = Jacket

Nipple Chain = NippleChain

Pants = Pants

Sleeves = Sleeves

Thong = Thong

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. And please, don't ask me about SSE or CBBE versions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/29/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

sweet!

tight fit on UUNP dreamgirl with low weight!

I mean, thats a good thing, because with a loose fit you could get caught on something ☺️

Well, one does the best one can.  Glad you likey!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey DTMT,  Yeah, well, the belt is just part of the fun ya know.  Pffft...of course it's a naughty bra!   :)   I often forget to include Heels Sound. Don't know why as I like my girls in heels, so it's nice to have the clicky-clicky.  Need to go back and include it in a couple of my other mods.   Wish we all had a few more armor slots as they'd sure come in handy.

I'm probably very stupid, but I can't use this mod (new to skyrim modding).

I have more or less everything else working, I used some CBBE skins working, but for the life of me, I can't make this mod work (probably because of this UUNP thing i don't really understand except that it's sort of another format. However, I did use a UUNP preset). I'm sure it's something obvious, but i can't find it.

Bodyslide when I press batch build:

1.png

Result in game:

screenshot2.png

2 hours ago, Nedara said:

I'm probably very stupid, but I can't use this mod (new to skyrim modding).

I have more or less everything else working, I used some CBBE skins working, but for the life of me, I can't make this mod work (probably because of this UUNP thing i don't really understand except that it's sort of another format. However, I did use a UUNP preset). I'm sure it's something obvious, but i can't find it.

Hey Nedara,

Below is a lot to digest, so here it goes...

Well, I have no idea what you've installed, how you installed it, etc.  1st off, you'll need to choose if you want UNP or CBBE.  You can't mix the two and it sounds like that's what you are doing.  This thread might give you some info on the differences between the two bodies:   Some say UNP (UUNP) is more realistic (and usually a higher-polygon body mesh) and that CBBE is more "curvy" or fantasy-like.  It all comes down to personal preference - if we all liked the same shit, it'd be a boring world.  :)

The original "vanilla" bodies in the game are a type of UNP body.  In the early days of the "body replacers", there were a ton of them, all different shapes & sizes and all requiring armor & clothes that fit THAT particular body. It was a real pain in the ass, hence all the unique names and shapes mentioned in BodySlide. Nowadays one can build whatever body shape they want with BodySlide and make any clothes fit it.  That's were UUNP comes in - it means "Unified UNP" - an attempt to unifiy or standardize all the UNP shapes.

So make the decision of UNP or CBBE.  If you decide you prefer the CBBE shape(s), the whole issue is mute because this mod is not for CBBE.  If you decide on UNP, then you should probably re-install BodySlide and select UNP-related stuff.   You can build UNP / UUNP bodies in BodySlide, but you have to have the correct "stuff" selected when installing. Sorry, I can't remember all the details on that as its been a while.  Make sure you select to install "Morphs" as well. More on that below.  Also know that in BodySlide, for example, you want gigantic boobs. You move the slider to 100%, but crap, that's not big enough. Bummer. So, where it says 100%, type in 200. Bingo, gigantic boobs.  Works the same for negative values as well.

Along with that, you'll need to install an appropriate UNP-based "skin".  You can't use a CBBE skin on a UNP character and vice versa - well you can, but it'll look weird. The skin images and how it's "mapped" onto the body mesh are different, so...   There are quite a few skins to choose from, but I use this:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512   The "skin" type you choose all comes down to a personal preference thing.

Since you're new to modding, know this:

- body meshes for everyone in the game are located in:  " Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets " .

- skin textures for everyone in the game are located in:  " Data\textures\actors\character\female "

So when you make a new body in BodySlide and click "build", that's the directory where the new body mesh goes and as a result, everyone in the game has the same body shape and the of course the same skin.  Obviously many don't like this, so custom "Race" mods changed that by having the body meshes and related skin textures in their own unique directories. If you decide on a custom race mod, naturally you want a custom body.  In BodySlide, when you're ready to click "Build", hold down the "CTRL" button, then click.  That sends the new body meshes to  " Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide " directory.  Move the "femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif and femalebody.tri " files into the mesh directory for your specific race mesh directory. The files " _0"  &  " _1"  refers to 0 being 0 body weight, 1 means 100% body weight. If your character has a weight of 75, it'll be 3/4's of 100%.  The  .tri  file is body "morph" info, keep reading...

Do you have "RaceMenu" installed?  If not, do so...   IT'S HERE   Remember when I said to install "Morphs" with BodySlide?  RaceMenu is where these come into play.  In game, you can access RaceMenu by pressing the "Tilde" ( ~ ) key to bring up the command prompt.  Type:   showracemenu  and RaceMenu will appear just as it was when you created your character. One of the slider tabs is "UUNP".  Moving those sliders around further tweaks the body you made in BodySlide.  When you're done, select the Preset tab and at the bottom it says "Save Preset". Do so and give it a name like "GruntHog1" or SkankGirl".

And lastly you'll need to install HDT if you want jiggly bits.   IT'S HERE

Since you're new to modding, if you like Skyrim now, just wait.  It's a truly beautiful game and mods have made it so. There's a ton of "must have's" mods as far as landscape, weather, lighting...on and on and on...and you're going to want those.  But for now, let's get your character fixed first.  If you need more help, I'm always here...

Kev.

I really like this armor especially the shield it looks totally awesome, but...(yeah I don't like sentences that end with "but" either) 

Is there a non-enchanted version of the Shield. For me it is way OP I block alot but now everything seems to die just from Blocking, where as the reason I block them is to subdue them not kill them, so I can then go all Succubus on them. (Yes I combine Defeat and Succubus Heart and PSQ, which is OP in itself, so to challenge I block, subdue, tie up, then Succubus them, instead of just walking into a dungeon and casting Lure on everything, or surrendering in combat)

(I am down loading the "Disenchantment Font" but I don't think it will work, as often it requires a non-enchanted version of the item to swap in sorta)

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I really like this armor especially the shield it looks totally awesome, but...(yeah I don't like sentences that end with "but" either) 

Is there a non-enchanted version of the Shield. For me it is way OP I block alot but now everything seems to die just from Blocking, where as the reason I block them is to subdue them not kill them, so I can then go all Succubus on them. (Yes I combine Defeat and Succubus Heart and PSQ, which is OP in itself, so to challenge I block, subdue, tie up, then Succubus them, instead of just walking into a dungeon and casting Lure on everything, or surrendering in combat)

(I am down loading the "Disenchantment Font" but I don't think it will work, as often it requires a non-enchanted version of the item to swap in sorta)

Try this, it's an .esp only, so just overwrite your current one.

C5Kev's Lady Revenant Retex.esp

36 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Try this, it's an .esp only, so just overwrite your current one.

C5Kev's Lady Revenant Retex.esp

Awesome again Thank you, it is great that you are so on top of things. I'll test it out, atm it shows no enchantment now which is great. When I beat something up if blocking still kills as it was doing before I will let you know, though somehow I don't think that will be the case.

Lotsa Hugs, and Thanks

I do have another query? Is it possible with maybe Nifscope to adjust the size of the shield? I ask cause using Racemenu I have scaled it down to 50% of its size (I really like the Buckler look and feel, rather than a "hide behind" shield) but doing that has also for some reason scaled Bows to 50% as well, playing around with it I cannot scale down shields and keep Bows untouched (Though the Bows do look kinda cute).

As I am still very new to Nifscope I was wandering if halving the shield size was possible? I read and followed what you put up on Dragon Priestess (very helpful, I went nuts playing around with shaders for stacks of things lol)

54 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I do have another query? Is it possible with maybe Nifscope to adjust the size of the shield? I ask cause using Racemenu I have scaled it down to 50% of its size (I really like the Buckler look and feel, rather than a "hide behind" shield) but doing that has also for some reason scaled Bows to 50% as well, playing around with it I cannot scale down shields and keep Bows untouched (Though the Bows do look kinda cute).

As I am still very new to Nifscope I was wandering if halving the shield size was possible? I read and followed what you put up on Dragon Priestess (very helpful, I went nuts playing around with shaders for stacks of things lol)

RaceMenu's not the way to go. BTW, you can rescale stuff within Outfit Studio as well, but NifSkope is easier...

- Make a copy of the shield mesh, rename it Shield_ORIG.nif (or whatever).

- Double-click  Shield_1.nif  and it should open in Nifskope.

- Right-click the shield and  select "Transform > Edit".  A dialog box will open and at the bottom it says "Scale", which is at 0.85 something.  Type in 0.5 and click "Accept".

- Right-click the shield again and select "Transform > Apply".  Save.

That's it. Now check in-game if it's the right scale you're looking for...tweak as needed.

39 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

RaceMenu's not the way to go. BTW, you can rescale stuff within Outfit Studio as well, but NifSkope is easier...

- Make a copy of the shield mesh, rename it Shield_ORIG.nif (or whatever).

- Double-click  Shield_1.nif  and it should open in Nifskope.

- Right-click the shield and  select "Transform > Edit".  A dialog box will open and at the bottom it says "Scale", which is at 0.85 something.  Type in 0.5 and click "Accept".

- Right-click the shield again and select "Transform > Apply".  Save.

That's it. Now check in-game if it's the right scale you're looking for...tweak as needed.

Again Thank you especially for the new knowledge with Nifscope. .5 was pretty close to the right size for my dainty Nymphomaniac, I tweeked it only slightly in Racemenu especially as that tweek will make the Bow a more reasonable size as well.

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Again Thank you especially for the new knowledge with Nifscope. .5 was pretty close to the right size for my dainty Nymphomaniac, I tweeked it only slightly in Racemenu especially as that tweek will make the Bow a more reasonable size as well.

No big deal, yw.

33 minutes ago, webb71 said:

Interesting, no idea why it's doing that then. Oh well, i wanted to use it :(

I can only guess because I don't know anything about your set up, but some mod or "something" is causing the problem.  In Nedara's case, I believe his game / character is simply set up incorrectly.  Too many downloads and only 2 people (you included) with this problem.  Make sure you built the armor in BodySlide, then look to see if you have (21) mesh files in "\Data\meshes\C5Kev\Lady Revenant" + a weapon and "GND" directory. You should also have (18 I think) files in "\Data\textures\C5Kev\Lady Revenant" + a weapon directory.  If those are there, then something is causing stuff not to display. If they aren't there, then your install is goofed up.

2 hours ago, C5Kev said:

I can only guess because I don't know anything about your set up, but some mod or "something" is causing the problem.  In Nedara's case, I believe his game / character is simply set up incorrectly.  Too many downloads and only 2 people (you included) with this problem.  Make sure you built the armor in BodySlide, then look to see if you have (21) mesh files in "\Data\meshes\C5Kev\Lady Revenant" + a weapon and "GND" directory. You should also have (18 I think) files in "\Data\textures\C5Kev\Lady Revenant" + a weapon directory.  If those are there, then something is causing stuff not to display. If they aren't there, then your install is goofed up.

I've got the weapon and the GND folders but no meshes in the lady revenant folder itself, I've already  run bodyslide a few times thinking that was the issue. Maybe ill just manually copy the meshes.

Edit: Nvm those missing meshes are probably supposed to be generated by bodyslide right? Also the texture folder is fine, wonder if its something with the body im using (UUNP UNPB preset)?

4 hours ago, webb71 said:

I've got the weapon and the GND folders but no meshes in the lady revenant folder itself, I've already  run bodyslide a few times thinking that was the issue. Maybe ill just manually copy the meshes.

Edit: Nvm those missing meshes are probably supposed to be generated by bodyslide right? Also the texture folder is fine, wonder if its something with the body im using (UUNP UNPB preset)?

"Installation is easy using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Lady Revenant Retex UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts."

There are no meshes to manually copy, you have to make them.  Get used to using BodySlide, it's easy to use once you mess with it. I have a body shape for generic people, a body for my character, etc.  I understand people don't like to read these days, but so as not to repeat myself, you might want to read my response to Nedara above.  Lots of good info there you might not already know.  And I'm here if things get weird.  :)