C5Kev's Lady Revenant Revisited UUNP

4 hours ago, webb71 said:

I've got the weapon and the GND folders but no meshes in the lady revenant folder itself, I've already  run bodyslide a few times thinking that was the issue. Maybe ill just manually copy the meshes.

Edit: Nvm those missing meshes are probably supposed to be generated by bodyslide right? Also the texture folder is fine, wonder if its something with the body im using (UUNP UNPB preset)?

BTW, read starting at paragraph 5. You might also ask yourself, what's the diff between "Unified UNP HDT" and "Unified UNP Special"?   Special is the same as UNP HDT, but has extra body mesh info that's used with this kind of body . The body wrists and ankles are also a bit smaller in diameter than the HDT version. Why? Don't know.

8 hours ago, C5Kev said:

BTW, read starting at paragraph 5. You might also ask yourself, what's the diff between "Unified UNP HDT" and "Unified UNP Special"?   Special is the same as UNP HDT, but has extra body mesh info that's used with this kind of body . The body wrists and ankles are also a bit smaller in diameter than the HDT version. Why? Don't know.

I've been using bodyslide since it came out and know how to use it lol. Have gone through the batch build process hundreds of times in both skyrim and fallout. That's why this makes no sense to me as it should work. I appreciate how helpful you are regardless though. Got one other thing I can try, ill report back.

2 hours ago, webb71 said:

Ok so I held ctrl and manually told bodyslide where to put the outfit meshes and it worked. Not sure why it wasn't putting them there on it's own, but whatever it works now. Thanks and good job it looks excellent.

According to the BS project files, it should have, but the main thing is that you got it straightened out.  Glad you like it.  :)

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Monkito said:

Thats a really good looking armor. Really. Actually i think this will be my favorite armor from now on. Nice work.

Weapon and shield fit also very good. Only thing missing is a stylish bow and it would be perfect all around :D

Thank you, but I didn't make the armor cuirass, thank Aradia for that. It's pretty cool though. All I did was add the boots, gauntlets, weapons and created the textures / animated them.

10 minutes ago, Monkito said:

Well i thank both of you.

But your work is still very good and fits perfectly. Don't make it small :D

Shit - I thought this was for a different mod that I've been getting questions on all morning!  LOL!  This outfit was originally done by Krista and was very well done. She does great 3D modeling. The outfit is one of my fav's as well and the BodySlide files came out quite nicely as the pants stay nice and tight with no clipping. The mod was a bit of work to be sure...  Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Monkito said:

Im really curious about the update of my favorite armor .

Always hard for me to wait.... :D

Glad you like it. I like it a great deal myself and why I try to find ways to update it. But don't expect too much, it's really not that big of a deal.

• 4 years later...