Prison/Russian Prison Tats Mod?

Hi! I've been searching for some tattoo mods that are themed toward real-live prison tattoos, particularly Russian ones.

HD wings and tribal tats and ass antlers are nice, don't get me wrong! But if I could put something a little more rough and old-school on my PC then that would be awesome! Something like Oskal would be fitting, especially for people playing a bandit/criminal character... Like I said, they're not sharp and new-looking, and by today's standards they're not even good, but they'd add a lot of flavor to the setting.

Spoiler

tiger.png

If no one has the time/desire to do this, would you be able to point me to a tutorial that might help? I've also been kicking around ideas for Catholic-esque tattoos of the Divines, like whole back/sleeves of a bare-chested Dibella or of The Madonna Mara.

Archived