Hidden Matters Ch1 S2

Dr Soda

1StoryC1S2P1.png.62ca6b5190f85ea5c9845292c3b239d0.png

Chapter 1 - Section 2: A New Man

After Emery tried to weasel his way into my pants (and failed) he decided to give up and tend to his hag of
a woman. I took the opportunity to sneak out of the house and see Jose. He and I have known each other
since childhood. We've always had this unspoken crush on each other and never really acted on it. I texted
him that I was coming back to the area and he hasn't stopped texting me since. I walked through the door
and there he was...he's changed so much in such a short time. 

1StoryC1S2P2.png.053732e05606023415012d3a6c835c46.png

(Jennie)
"Jose! Oh my god it's been forever! It's sooo nice to see you." He held me tight and he smelled so good.
His cologne was intoxicating and his embrace was so natural and comforting. 

(Jose)
"Ever since I heard you were coming back all I could think about was you, I couldn't wait to see you. I
wanted to tell you something today that I haven't been able to since we were kids. I want you. I want all
of you, right now. Let's go back to my place."

(Jennie)
"I can't. It's getting late and I have to follow my moms rules or else. We can, however, sneak around back
in this quiet little spot and explore a little. I'd bring you up to my room but both my parents are home
right now."

1StoryC1S2P3.png.141085fa8edd2a58f11410639e5cf324.png

Jose agreed and we quickly went to the back and took comfort in the setting sun for cover. He grabbed me
and pulled me close and wasted no time. Like an animal sinking it's claws into it's prey. It felt so good.
I wanted more. All those times we never acted on back then came flooding back in one spur of the moment
act. He could have had me right then and there...

1StoryC1S2P4.png.669fb3900dd0640d87aafd92fa391a28.png

(Emery)
"HA! You little slut! Didn't your mother give you your rules to follow? You can't handle the simplest of
things. NO GUYS, and here you are shoving your tongue down some rat's throat. Get back inside and send this
piece of shit home!."

(Jennie)
"How did you even know we were here!? Were you spying on us! SICK!"

(Emery)
"Watch your tone, or I'll show this here little picture to your mom and you'll be sent to the streets."

(Jennie)
"Jose..I..I'm sorry." (Jose said nothing and just left)

1StoryC1S2P5.png.75b77d2a53229727d5849491d2dbedd0.png

I ran inside and up the stairs to get away from Emery and what he just did. I sat down on my bed and
worried if Jose will think I'm too much of a hassle to deal with anymore. The combination of nagging parents, difficulty of meeting, and it being a new relationship, we're set up for failure. All I could think of was Jose. The taste of his lips, the feeling of his hands on my body, the smell of his scent, I loved it all. I needed more. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

1StoryC1S2P6.png.5ce61b4c98eec372635eacb8a8c92d00.png

Emery enters through my door once again. 

(Emery)
"Now that I got rid of that trash, you can do ME a favor. Buuut you don't have to do a damn thing I say, I'll just go on down the hall and discuss this wonderful photo I made with Anne. She'll love it...I'm sure."

(Jennie)
"Please don't Emery. What do you want me to do? Clean your room? Go get pizza? Go buy you a couple of six packs? Fine, I'll go do it. Just don't show her, please. I don't have anywhere else to go right now."

(Emery)
"That's not quite what I had in mind. I was thinking something more...pleasurable. I tell you what, I won't even make it anything too crazy. Just give me a little tug, get me off, and I'll just keep this little incident to myself."

(Jennie)
"Are you SERIOUS?! That's disgusting, especially after you've been with my mom! I...I have no choice do I? [Emery smirked and shook his head] Fine...just let me know when you're going to cum."

1StoryC1S2P7.png.60882dbd00589a3c3d15c206230567e5.png

(Emery)
"Yeah yeah, just lay down next to me and lets get this thing going. Stroke me softly and grip it tight. I want those sexy fingers wrapped around my cock."

I laid down next to him. He smelled of beer, the cheap brand. His breath wasn't any better. I grabbed his thing and began the motions. I was repulsed by his body warmth and the throb of his dick. He moaned as I stoked the thick dick. He placed his hand on my back and held me close. 

(Emery)
"Switch positions, I want to be more comfortable for my big finish. Get down there like you should be and stoke me with more passion, act like you actually want to be here!"

1StoryC1S2P8.png.55fc209e773cb8b3ffca6628e29a5182.png

I reluctantly changed my position. Putting myself between his legs and I looked down at his hard cock. It was begging me to touch it, I jerked it and put on an act that I loved it.

(Jennie)
"You like it...Emery? Do you like the soft touch of my warm hand?"

(Emery)
"That's more like it baby. Mmmmh.. yes like that. C'mon just a little more. Maybe you should put your lips on it? Just lean down...yeah just like...oh man. UUUHHHHHHh.."

1StoryC1S2P9.png.c2cef53c993c3fec8a06bdbe72824ed5.png

(Jennie)
"Seriously?! Did you really just do that! All over my face..."

The smell of it was terrible. It stuck to my face and slid down slowly. It was warm and thick, something I didn't want from him on MY FACE! I can't believe he did that!

(Jennie)
"Just leave, you got what you wanted. You finished, you got your way. I need to wash myself."

Emery left, but not before muttering something about being better than my mom..."

Archived