Pardon for Not Responding, Been Busy with RL

PsychoMachina

I have been busy with work, 2 jobs, and trying to keep up with the monthly cost of living.  During this time, I have not had much time to play Skyrim, or any other games (tried but, couldn't muster any interest), much less provide assistance to anyone requesting help. 

Still working on the initial stage of the Lyn race during what little time I have.

Pardon for not responding for quite some time, every once in awhile, life just goes ape-shit on me.

11 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

I have been busy with work, 2 jobs, and trying to keep up with the monthly cost of living.  During this time, I have not had much time to play Skyrim, or any other games (tried but, couldn't muster any interest), much less provide assistance to anyone requesting help. 

Still working on the initial stage of the Lyn race during what little time I have.

Pardon for not responding for quite some time, every once in awhile, life just goes ape-shit on me.

Take your time.

Real life has priority.

Archived