Exporting customized-ish character meshes from FO4

ShadeAnimator

Does anyone know if it's somehow possible to export customized meshes as one piece with body, hands, head, outfit and hair?

I know I can use nifskope to export separate nifs into obj, but that's likely gonna take more time than I'd like to spend for what I had in mind.

After running bodyslide (I'm assuming that's what customization you meant?) the meshes should already be contained in single per outfit NIF files.  They will not however have hands, heads, eyes, teeth, etc., or hair as those are separate meshes.  You could combine them in Outfit Studio and export the entire "complete" mesh to NIF, OBJ, FBX, etc.

1 Load all the nifs into Outfit Studio
2 Once all nifs load, highlight all the OBJ named on the right side of the program/'

3 Right click and export as OBJ
4 Done

This OBJ that we export will contains each mesh individually with their respective names.

Archived