Add timed buff after sex

I wonder if there is a simple mod that adds a temporary (timed) buff to your character after sex.

It can be anything - it would be easy anyway to edit it with TES5Edit to get the desired effect.

Okay - something similar to vanilla "Lover's Comfort" buff, but applied after SexLab scenes instead of sleep?

Wow, thanks, this looks very promising! A highly configurable constructor, similar to Scent of Sex.

I was looking for a more lightweight alternative to Succubus Heart (given that I don't actually roleplay as a succubus, and that mod is pretty script-heavy).

I especially like this feature: :D

Learn Skill : learn a random skill from your partner if your skill is lower then partners every 3 seconds

8 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Wow, thanks, this looks very promising! A highly configurable constructor, similar to Scent of Sex.

I was looking for a more lightweight alternative to Succubus Heart (given that I don't actually roleplay as a succubus, and that mod is pretty script-heavy).

I especially like this feature: :D

Yeah, you can add spell effects, even make your own and just apply it via the mod ID and spell ID. Control of how long it lasts can be limited though. Read the reference doc included in the download.

There are a lot of nice built in things you can do as well.  You could set the experience you gain quite low and then use the Learn Skill thing to level, you can also add perk points after sex, soul gems or other items if you use enchanted weapons or staffs a lot. A steady supply of petty gems would let you keep things recharged.

One other thing I do is apply a calm spell after sex to any non humanoid (there are separate beast/creature and undead detections) so I don't have to deal with them trying to attack me after a defeat in combat (using Sexlab Leveling).

Archived