Lag & Exception Error

darkfury20

3 minutes ago, menumk2 said:

Do you have any other mods but MCC and WW? No mods that add additional butlers or nannies or deliver drugs, condoms, ect… to your house?

Off the top of my head I don't, but when I deleted some old CC I had sitting around then my game started running WAY smoother. There's some super minor lag, but nothing to the extent as before. 

Thank you again :)

On 9/20/2018 at 11:41 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Well you have an issue with a mailbox and there is some issue with an object, maybe CC.

Nothing really related to WickedWhims. I have never seen these before either.

THANK YOU. I was about to pull my hair out because I couldn't figure out what was causing this major lag. It was apparently this MacBook CC that was causing the lag. 

• 2 weeks later...

yes I have other mods but I removed them and tried ww alone and it lagged my game. I replace all my mods basemental, mcc, lilsam, hoe it up, and thats about it and it runs smooth without ww but as soon as i add ww back in it starts to lag again. I tried installing it without the extra animations from other modders and it still lags.

Make a folder on your desktop named mods backup, drag all of your mods from your sims4 mods folder and drop them into the mods backup folder on your desktop. Open Origin and repair your game without any mods.  Delete localthumbs cache file from sims4 folder, delete the spotlight_en file from the cachestr folder.  put just the wicked whims folder back into your sims4 mods folder and start the game to see if it still lags with only ww in your mods folder if it still lags exit the game without saving. If it still lags you may have to do a clean save , follow directions in the main WW download page on how to perform a clean save. Also check your tray folder to make sure a package file wasn't accidently placed there. 

Sometimes modders consolidate files for instance WW has been consolidated to 3 files so make sure you didn't leave any of the old WW files in your mods folder same with basemental, mccc, lilsam...ect  

Archived