Looking for Sexy Male Armors Here are some XD

I've been looking around for sexy male armors for SSE and its hard. SOS Beta just came out for SSE. So there aren't any armors for it yet. And with out it the lack of nudeness in Skyrim is very clear. As the old mod for Skyrim changed many of the most common armors seen around Skyrim. So I was hoping to make it easier for people like me looking to see the naked body under all that steel a little easier until the next SOS armor SSE mod comes out.

This is the list of armor mods I'm using now just look up the name in SSE Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/

Modular Bandoliers and Pauldrons for Male

Dragon Aspect Armor

Bandolier Tight-To-Male-Bare-Body for SSE (I'm hoping I can were it with out pnts XD)

The Well Dressed Mage (Not extra skimpy but is sexy and stylish) (Could be good to Mod for SOS but is very good as is.)

Light Deadric Armor for Men

Light Even Armor for Men

Light Deadric and Light Elf have bulge option but they don't work well for me. 

Just now, gray2p said:

This is the list of armor mods I'm using now just look up the name in SSE Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/

Modular Bandoliers and Pauldrons for Male

Dragon Aspect Armor

Bandolier Tight-To-Male-Bare-Body for SSE (I'm hoping I can were it with out pnts XD)

The Well Dressed Mage (Not extra skimpy but is sexy and stylish) (Could be good to Mod for SOS but is very good as is.)

Light Deadric Armor for Men

Light Even Armor for Men

Light Deadric and Light Elf have bulge option but they don't work well for me. 

If you use the meshes from the Legendary Edition Light Armor mods by RefurbMadness, the bulges scale with SOS size.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:36 PM, FauxFurry said:

Did you open the esp. files in Creation Kit 64 then re-save them? That should be all that you need for armor mods.

Well the issue is I have to use the old SOS form normal Skyrim. But the SOS armor is too new for the SOS that I can download. Then if I use the Beta SOS for SE the same issue happens where there is no dick. So both just cause errors. So I have to use the SOS light that came up last year which doesn't like the SOS Armors. So yeah I'll need to wait until a full SOS comes out with armors for it.

18 minutes ago, gray2p said:

Well the issue is I have to use the old SOS form normal Skyrim. But the SOS armor is too new for the SOS that I can download. Then if I use the Beta SOS for SE the same issue happens where there is no dick. So both just cause errors. So I have to use the SOS light that came up last year which doesn't like the SOS Armors. So yeah I'll need to wait until a full SOS comes out with armors for it.

The full version of SOS SE can be found here: