CargoCult Golden Bikini Armor

CargoCult Golden Bikini Armor

View File

hello everyone!

im working on the mod that adds a small amount of golden armor to the game.

it’s for UUNP and looks not so weird with CBBE bodies as you can see on the pics.

the main idea is that all the stuff are from ancient tombs and was made by different races.

so that's why all of them are not so similar in the style and color.

it would be great to put all this parts to the leveled chests in the game like a real treasure but i’m not so skilled in scripts.

all models were taken from Second Life and ported to Skyrim.

some info:

to receive items ingame just use the additemmenu mod

don’t drop items to the ground because they didn’t have ground models

give me feedback about any issues with the models

all models are belonging to their respectful owners

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/12/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSE, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

All nice looking, though mixing and matching to find the right look will be a nice jigsaw puzzle. (even more without outfit studio or bodyslide)

Hopefully you can compress or shrink stuff so you don't have so many 5mb+ files

i have a lot of other golden parts so if this mod will be popular i'll expand them.

about file size i'm not sure but if you show me how to optimize it i'll did.

3 minutes ago, romualda5 said:

I was little surprises when checked images, as exactly the same I saw last time in SL...hahah Good work. Maybe in future you impost more stuff. Thank you for sharing.

thanks for reply! yep, i can port almost everything from SL to Skyrim, Fallout4 etc. as i said if this mod will be popular i'll expand it. because i got about 100 new models of golden armor including items for tanks, archers, alchemists, witches, forsworns and others.

14 hours ago, plamya said:

thanks for reply! yep, i can port almost everything from SL to Skyrim, Fallout4 etc. as i said if this mod will be popular i'll expand it. because i got about 100 new models of golden armor including items for tanks, archers, alchemists, witches, forsworns and others.

Wonderful :)))) I hope will be popular, SL have many good stuff and we need still somthing new for Skyrim...hehehe I keep fingers ?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, romualda5 said:

You are welcome, now my only one dream is have bodyslide for this.  As it not use armor slot, not change shape of my body and it lead to many clip. But still all details look amazing :)

i'm not so experienced in it^^ frankly i got 100+ golden armor parts and more than 500 others (ork's, spriggan's, imperial's, nord's, elf's and so on). but it's very hard work to port it, fit it and rig it^^ so if there are someone who wants to help in it i will be glad^^

• 3 months later...

So I tried equipping some of my followers with the armors last night with mixed results.  The parts that fit looked really great.  Unfortunately, with the body preset I'm using, a lot of the bikini tops and bottoms just had so much clipping that I just couldn't see them, or they didn't look good because the parts were only half visible.

If you have more parts to add that would be great, hopefully someone skilled in these things will step forward to help you create Bodyslide files for them, because I think this can be a great mod.

• 1 month later...