Mods not working/getting disabled after latest update

Hey guys,

So up till now I've been avoiding the updates for the very reason that it always seems to screw up my game. This time I decided to just do it & regret doing so. After the game updated to the latest version of the sims I went back on, went to options, saw my mods were unchecked as enabled so I rechecked them, hit apply then restarted the game. Well each time I restart it and come back on it says right away disabled mods, and gives me the whole bull about how the new update's so great that it'll disable any mods that dont work... I try enabling it again and again and restart it then it auto disables it again. I figure maybe one of my mods is bad or broken so I go though my list & delete the ones that I find are conflicting and bad, restart it & still the same story. Finally I move all my mods to my desktop, and leave nothing but the newest version of whicked whims"WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b"

start the game over and over again and its still giving me the same message saying its disabled my mods. Not sure what to do at this point, I tried downloading other newest versions of mods and putting it in the mods folder and still have no luck. I got the resource cfg file in there as well so I'm not sure what the issue is here. Everything was A okay working wonderful until I made the mistake of letting origin downdate my game. Any suggestions?? Is anyone else having this problem??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived