Well, their faces just go missing on this one.

GentaNx

Hello... It's me again, with another CAS bug... this started happening today, sims' faces go missing in CAS, only showing their teeth and.. hair???

I'm asking here since there are a lot of experienced modders who can tell me if it's just an incompatibility issue, or just that my Documents/Sims 4 folder just killed itself.

NOTE: This issue goes away by changing the body type of sims (using one of the presets in the "face" category), but after switching to another outfit, the missing face just comes back on every other outfit again...

EDIT: Looks like this just happens with new sims, already existent sims are perfectly normal.

Any help would be appreciated ?

813984359_09-10-18_7-40-49PM.png.108132a72f0d44a1ace59bff0935c0d9.png

83315206_09-10-18_7-40-45PM.png.88ba9dfc6e73dde50bf803beaf990afc.png 

12 hours ago, autobanned said:

what is your game version,

and do you have any head default replacement mod ? (example : no ea eyelash or tongue mod)

and did you run batch fix on sims4studio for "disallow cc for random" ?

Yes, I ran that exact same batch fix.

12 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

I had this issue and the problem was with me disallowing CC for random, specifically something that is meant to be a default replacement.. i think i might have accidentally disabled the tongues (which are default) for random and that's what caused it for me.

Hmm. Well, I guess that should be what's causing the problem, I'll check on my backup folder (thank god the program creates a backup) And see how it goes. Thanks for the help! :D 

• 1 year later...

Archived