22 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Too busy soon playing Dragon's Dogma 2. Release on the 22nd.

Can't wait!!

I am just a master race player, but I hope they releASSe a pc version in any moment soon. Hopefully we´ll be seeing some gameplay ASSoon ASS possible.

Edited by zzaee
17 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I have not kept myself abreast with the latest, but my assessment is that by including the Nier music composer, various states of undress-regulated difficulty, and supple graphics, it has the makings of a game with firm handling and tight controls, and hopefully bountiful mod support so users can accentuate the difficulty curve with decent and well-rounded adjustments while preserving the charm of the original game.

2 hours ago, zzaee said:

I am just a master race player, but I hope they releASSe a pc version in any moment soon. Hopefully we´ll be seeing some gameplay ASSoon ASS possible.

This thread has suddenly turned very adult. At least that is my ASSumption. I am going to get out of here. Might take my bike unless the Nipples are wrecked.

The tires might be flat. Then I would have to BLOW some air into them. Just have to avoid driving into a Pussy cat. 

8 hours ago, zzaee said:

Stellar Blade may be delayed for a year before it hopefully comes to PC. I don't have a PS5. Console and AAA game prices have been inflated lately.

1 hour ago, zzaee said:

Asmongold gives it a solid 7.

Fuck Asmongold. He is talking shit. Everything is bad in his opinion.

Performance on PS5 is reportedly VERY BAD. I am talking around 20-30 FPS. 

I am going to install it now.

On other NEWS Today. I got a FUCKING Job Today. Starting in 2 weeks.

Finally this shit is over. My contract will be sent by that time. Getting around 20 % more than my last job.

I do not think it can get fucked up now. So after the 4th of April I will be concentrating on that.

At least until I am more secure in my job.

My future Boss has been taking care of accounting for 80 employees alone since December. So he needs some help. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zzaee said:

Asmongold gives it a solid 7.

How can he review a game after 1 day? - Heck a few hours...

Edit.: Judging by Steam reviews this game has had a terrible launch.

- Performance is woeful

- Crashes

- Micro Transactions

- No option for New Game after You started a game (HOW???)

- Just 1 Save file (Hope it does not autosave when I am about to die)

- Extremely large CPU usage (Why do all new games do this - Witcher 3 next gen is roasting my CPU) - Use the GPU for Gods sake.

Why did I pre-order. No more. Rookie mistake.

Anyway. Installed it now. Have to see it live...

Edited by NCK30
4 hours ago, NCK30 said:

On other NEWS Today. I got a FUCKING Job Today. Starting in 2 weeks.

Finally this shit is over. My contract will be sent by that time. Getting around 20 % more than my last job.

I do not think it can get fucked up now. So after the 4th of April I will be concentrating on that.

At least until I am more secure in my job.

My future Boss has been taking care of accounting for 80 employees alone since December. So he needs some help. 

Huzzah! Well done :)

4 hours ago, NCK30 said:

- Performance is woeful

- Crashes

- Micro Transactions

- Extremely large CPU usage (Why do all new games do this - Witcher 3 next gen is roasting my CPU) - Use the GPU for Gods sake.

Unfounded worries it seems.

I run it between 65-100 Frames.

Some hiccups once in a while. Otherwise have all settings on Max and getting more and more impressed.

This pawn system is new and takes some getting used to.

Started as a Fighter. Got my main pawn as a Thief. Then hired a high level mage to heal us and a another Beasthren fighter that can help with other beasts.

Fucking harpies putting me to sleep. Goblins are pushovers.

- Also seen no micro transactions yet. Maybe just me.

- No high CPU usuage compared to Witcher 3.

- No Crashes yet. 2 hours in.

20 hours ago, NCK30 said:

- Performance is woeful

- Crashes

- Micro Transactions

So what is your rating then? A solid 8?  How can it be that it is not working fine for so many people and all is good for some others like you?

The optimization level of the games lately is terrible. Yeah I remember The Witcher 3 high cpu usage... made me discover Afterburner. Go figure.

Edited by zzaee
31 minutes ago, zzaee said:

So what is your rating then? A solid 8?  How can it be that it is not working fine for so many people and all is good for some others like you?

The optimization level of the games lately is terrible. Yeah I remember The Witcher 3 high cpu usage... made me discover Afterburner. Go figure.

It is strange. With Witcher 3 Next Gen everybody were also out and said that this was the blunder of the Century,

The same happened when CyberPunk launched. I never had any problems with these games.

Then I see the slaughter on Steam with DD2. And I play it for 2 hours also in the wilds. No issues besides some FPS stutter once in a while.

I have played it too little to review it yet. There are some terms/lore that I have to learn.

But if I can make sense of Elden Ring lore then this will be a piece of cake.

Pawns for instance. I need to understand the system. Vocations is another word that is foreign. But the journal does a great job of explaining.

Pretty awesome that I could hire a level 9 mage to heal the party just in the first city.

Also exciting that pawns know the way to certain quests. Heard about endless hords of Goblins, Wolfs and Harpies. So far I have fought Harpies and Goblins.

Mind blowing that You can only play 1 character. They forgot to include a "New Game" option when You have already started a game.

Apparantly You can't delete the save, so You are forced to keep playing the same character.

1st issue on my block to fix if I was them.

3 hours ago, NCK30 said:

It is strange. With Witcher 3 Next Gen everybody were also out and said that this was the blunder of the Century,

The same happened when CyberPunk launched. I never had any problems with these games.

Then I see the slaughter on Steam with DD2. And I play it for 2 hours also in the wilds. No issues besides some FPS stutter once in a while.

I have played it too little to review it yet. There are some terms/lore that I have to learn.

Pawns for instance. I need to understand the system. Vocations is another word that is foreign. But the journal does a great job of explaining.

Pretty awesome that I could hire a level 9 mage to heal the party just in the first city.

Also exciting that pawns know the way to certain quests. Heard about endless hords of Goblins, Wolfs and Harpies. So far I have fought Harpies and Goblins.

Mind blowing that You can only play 1 character. They forgot to include a "New Game" option when You have already started a game.

Apparantly You can't delete the save, so You are forced to keep playing the same character.

To be fair, when cyberpunk first launched, I also played it and thought it was actual ass. But they pulled the comeback of the century and made it the beauty it is today.

Heard about this inability to delete save as well, still dont know wtf was the thought process behind this decision, did they want to make it as realistic as real life? cuz tf

On 3/22/2024 at 10:41 PM, NCK30 said:

- Performance is woeful

- Crashes

- Micro Transactions

Starfield taught me that pre-ordering games is not all sunshine and rainbows

Asmon is not the only one critizing the game, looks like it´s a mostly common general consensus that the game is... quite open to improvement.

I saw about the issue of just one save and... I have no words. Then in microtransactions they give you the chance of of changing character, or if you are 2hours in game then you can find the materials to change it. But microtransactions are a thing, so not my piece of cake at all.

1 hour ago, zzaee said:

Asmon is not the only one critizing the game, looks like it´s a mostly common general consensus that the game is... quite open to improvement.

I saw about the issue of just one save and... I have no words. Then in microtransactions they give you the chance of of changing character, or if you are 2hours in game then you can find the materials to change it. But microtransactions are a thing, so not my piece of cake at all.

Having played 3 hours more I am having a blast now. Getting new skills and perks makes it a lot better.

Slowly getting into crafting. Met a Cyclops just now. First big boss. Climbed the sucker and dealt some major damage.

My Mage pawn is casting fire on my weapons. Casts healing auras that You can enter and heal.

Beware of fighting near water. My team had to assault some lizards near the river. One of my pawns fell into the water.

Apparantly DEATH (Some kind of Monster called "Brine") is living in the water, and if the pawns falls they are dead. Found another Beastren Fighter to help me.

So far a team of 2 fighters, 1 Thief and 1 healing Mage is working pretty good.

Characters have really low carry weight. But You can find golden beattels that can increase your carry weight with 0.15 kg per beattle.

That works for the Arisen (Me) and my main pawn. 

9 hours ago, parsakohzadi7 said:

amazing work dude, are you working on any other animations?

In my Club I am.

But not right now. I got to settle in my new job. Then when things cool down I will continue.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:00 PM, NCK30 said:

What happens when your save file becomes corrupt? Will it be game-over forever? Hopefully there are some mechanisms to account for that. Otherwise seems better to make a manual backup like in Elden Ring.

1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

What happens when your save file becomes corrupt? Will it be game-over forever? Hopefully there are some mechanisms to account for that. Otherwise seems better to make a manual backup like in Elden Ring.

I found out that this is not entirely true.

You have an ordinary save file that You can overwrite all the time.

Then You have a save file for when You rest at an Inn. So stay often at an Inn. Costs 2000 gold though.

So in conclusion You have 2 save files.

Game is pretty awesome. Have played it some more. DON'T fight a griffon/ogre at low level (Level 10 and under). Run away!!!!!

Ogres can 3 or 4 shot You. Every time You loose health your maximum health goes down.

I fought the ogre and griffon at the same time. Pretty epic but I was down to a sliver of health and it was night.

At night You get attacked by all kinds of beasts. My advise. Remember to take camping equipment. Rest at camp sites to regenerate. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, zzaee said:

Asmon is giving a 9.5 to the game, he beat the final boss looks like, so they must have patched it really hard to make it work. How are the steam score going?

Okay. He went from 7 to 9.5 in a few days.

I see some of the videos he is uploading. 8 hour playtime.

I wish I could make a living playing games. Would be my dream job.

I don't think I got the on screen performance that is needed to be a Youtube success like Nerdrotic/Asmon.

Have You seen Asmon's character? - A clone of him self with worse hair.

I laughed my ass off seeing a skinny white ass beating Medusa and becoming a hero.

I tell yah he could not have weighed more than 60 kilo. With lick on hair.

Asmon Instantly Regrets His Character in Dragon's Dogma 2 - YouTube

Edited by NCK30