Making penis/vagina and pubic/body hair genetically inherited

enginerd

I'm sure I'm not alone in this but since I have WW and a few other mods which allow me to modify my sim's penis/vagina from the generic default penis/vagina, as well as to modify how much or how little body and pubic hair my sims have, I have been forever struggling with the fact that these new traits, because many of them are considered tattoos or makeup, are not genetically transferable from one sim to the next sim in their lineage.  If I have a male sim with a big penis with lots of body hair and pubes, and I want his sim son to also have a big penis with lots of body hair and pubes, I have to go in and manually adjust this in CAS and/or WW settings in the case of his sim penis.  Can we please find a way to make all penis/vagina and body/pubic hair assigned to a sim genetically transferable without having to manually change it ourselves?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 12:16 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

The system for penises is on the way to be revamped and the next step from that would be trying to introduce one that can be modified with CAS sliders which would allow this.

Other than that, I think it would be a waste of time trying to make it work with the current stuff.

The sliders allowing for customization of the penis and such which can be inherited would be great however this doesn’t account for body hair which I also have to go in and manually change/add every time. This is really annoying and needs to be addressed. 

Archived