I need some help.

Antimato

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

Make certain that it is then launching through SKSE. That error message is telling you that you are missing some important functionality.

I think you got that wrong - FNIS shows a warning until you start Skyrim at least once through launcher (instead of SKSE) - it's kind of a copyright protection from fore. But i've ignored that warning for something like a year without problems, so... i guess it can be ignored.^^ Not missing any functionality. :)

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Powerkallo said:

so, from where should I start uninstalling animations?

This would require a load order to know which animations you are running. I do not use MO but I am told it has a button that allows you to copy the load order and this place it in a post (preferably in a spoiler box). I usually recommend that people export it from LOOT (after running LOOT). LOOT has an icon in the upper right that looks like 3 vertical buttons or dots. Click on that icon and it will copy your load order.

Bear in mind that at a minimum you probably already have animations from:

Vanilla Skyrim, FNIS and SexLab. You probably also have animations from ZAP (how many depends on which version you run) and DD (also how many depends on which version you run). When this was all I have it was something under 8k animations (I used older versions - newest versions would be more). So, you can lower your animations by either: 1) getting rid of large additional packs that you may have, 2) using older versions of ZAP and/or DD (if you try this be careful that all your other mods are good with older versions) or 3) you can go on the SLAL support thread where this issue has been discussed at length. They can guide you through eliminating animations in smaller packets (more work but with your preferred results. Again, a warning, this can make upgrading your animations difficult in the future).

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This would require a load order to know which animations you are running. I do not use MO but I am told it has a button that allows you to copy the load order and this place it in a post (preferably in a spoiler box). I usually recommend that people export it from LOOT (after running LOOT). LOOT has an icon in the upper right that looks like 3 vertical buttons or dots. Click on that icon and it will copy your load order.

Bear in mind that at a minimum you probably already have animations from:

Vanilla Skyrim, FNIS and SexLab. You probably also have animations from ZAP (how many depends on which version you run) and DD (also how many depends on which version you run). When this was all I have it was something under 8k animations (I used older versions - newest versions would be more). So, you can lower your animations by either: 1) getting rid of large additional packs that you may have, 2) using older versions of ZAP and/or DD (if you try this be careful that all your other mods are good with older versions) or 3) you can go on the SLAL support thread where this issue has been discussed at length. They can guide you through eliminating animations in smaller packets (more work but with your preferred results. Again, a warning, this can make upgrading your animations difficult in the future).

Here is my recent load order. I think I might have some animation dupes or something cause the number was not 3k when last I did this.

Load Order.txt

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, Psalam said:

Since that is the most common way to launch Skyrim is there some reason that you don't do that?

It means that it is not launched from the default path, not that it is not launched from Steam. I have had always had it as my game is installed on my F: drive and I've never bothered doing whatever it is you are supposed to do once to clear the message. If I see '1 Warning' I know all is well.  ?

I typed this several days ago and forgot to hit the submit button, yet again.

But while I'm here and in a button clicking mood. . . .

There are so many old and problematic mods in that load order which needs LOOT running on it for starters.

It's nothing to do with animation numbers as far as I can see.

How much RAM and VRAM do you have? You have a lot of mods which are adding a lot of content to the game.

The more I look at that load order, the more of a clusterfuck I see.

Spoiler
29 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

Here is my recent load order. I think I might have some animation dupes or something cause the number was not 3k when last I did this.

Load Order.txt

I don't always agree with Grey Cloud but it appears to me he is on to the problem. You have a lot of large, complicated and old mods listed. The order itself is also bad. But, before you run LOOT and post that load order I would ask that you check to see what skeleton you have. It should be XPMSE by Groovtama (available both here and on Nexus). You will know when you run FNIS it will tell you that your skeletons (male and female) have 115 bones. Also, among the many older mods you need to get rid of is More Nasty Critters. This is available with SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL), that is, a new version. For now, just make the one change in your load order, check  your skeleton and run LOOT on what remains. Then post the load order from LOOT once you're done.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:52 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't always agree with Grey Cloud but it appears to me he is on to the problem. You have a lot of large, complicated and old mods listed. The order itself is also bad. But, before you run LOOT and post that load order I would ask that you check to see what skeleton you have. It should be XPMSE by Groovtama (available both here and on Nexus). You will know when you run FNIS it will tell you that your skeletons (male and female) have 115 bones. Also, among the many older mods you need to get rid of is More Nasty Critters. This is available with SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL), that is, a new version. For now, just make the one change in your load order, check  your skeleton and run LOOT on what remains. Then post the load order from LOOT once you're done.

Ok so the skeleton tells me XPMS2. and I also got rid of the nastycrittens.

LO.txt

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Powerkallo said:

Ok so the skeleton tells me XPMS2. and I also got rid of the nastycrittens.

LO.txt

Next, get rid of the SexLab Nude Creatures mods. They are old and buggy and have consistently caused problems. AFTER YOU HAVE A STABLE GAME you can load the SLAL version of MoreNastyCritters to get beast function back if you want it. For now, let's focus on getting your game to work.

Normally, XPMSE reads as XPMSE. So try this, run FNIS and just as it starts it is going to tell you about your skeleton. You should have 115 bones in both the male and the female skeleton. If you do we are on the right track and if you don't you need to go here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

What exactly have you done?

You still haven't got USLEEP.

You still have SLNC in there.

You still haven't updated the Brawl Bug patch.

You still have the Hi-res Packs without the patch.

There is no sign of a skeleton as far as I can see.

You still have all the content heavy mods.

And, last but not least, the list still looks remarkably alphabetical.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:25 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Next, get rid of the SexLab Nude Creatures mods. They are old and buggy and have consistently caused problems. AFTER YOU HAVE A STABLE GAME you can load the SLAL version of MoreNastyCritters to get beast function back if you want it. For now, let's focus on getting your game to work.

Normally, XPMSE reads as XPMSE. So try this, run FNIS and just as it starts it is going to tell you about your skeleton. You should have 115 bones in both the male and the female skeleton. If you do we are on the right track and if you don't you need to go here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

yes it shows 115 for both

On 10/8/2018 at 8:20 PM, Grey Cloud said:

What exactly have you done?

ok so,

if by usleep you mean the unofficial patch I do have it.

I got rid of the SLNC

I seem to have missed to Brawl Bug patch but I do have it now.

I got rid of the Hi-res Packs just in case.

FNIS shows me that I have skeleton and it should be there.

Don't know what is up with the loadorder being alphabetical tho. but here is the latest

LO.txt

You must be doing something fundamentally wrong because:

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

ok so,

if by usleep you mean the unofficial patch I do have it.

I got rid of the SLNC

I seem to have missed to Brawl Bug patch but I do have it now.

I got rid of the Hi-res Packs just in case.

FNIS shows me that I have skeleton and it should be there.

Don't know what is up with the loadorder being alphabetical tho. but here is the latest

LO.txt

The best way to give us the load order is from LOOT. After you run LOOT look in the upper right hand corner. There is an icon which shows 3 vertical dots or buttons. When you press this it will give you the option of exporting your load order in the order in which LOOT has arranged it. This gives us not only what mods you are running but the actual order in which they are being processed.

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

hmm, I'v done that every time

Like Grey Cloud I still don't see USLEEP. Like Grey Cloud I still see SexLab Nude Creature mods. And, is that Quick as you Like It in your load order? You should get rid of that too. We are not going to be of any help if you are either 1) not taking our advice or 2) giving us old information after you've made changes.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

Yes I'm using MO, I didn't launch loot before via Mo I tested doing it now. Don't know if the loadorder still shows the same.

Load Order.txt

Much better thank you.

Now, it looks like you do not have SexLab Animation Loader but you do have More Nasty Critters. That means that you are using the outdated MNC. You needed to delete MNC. If you want to keep its functionality you need to load the SLAL version. MadMansGun has given detailed instructions on the proper loading of this file. Even if you don't normally read the instructions on mods, read these. By the same token you will have the old version of Creature Framework (probably). Make sure you read the SLAL version of MNC and load the appropriate mod.

And, as I said, if qayl is Quick as you Like It that is an outdated mod that also needs to be removed from your load order. It is still functional if you run it as basically your only mod but it does not play nicely with other mods, and you have quite a few.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Much better thank you.

Now, it looks like you do not have SexLab Animation Loader but you do have More Nasty Critters. That means that you are using the outdated MNC. You needed to delete MNC. If you want to keep its functionality you need to load the SLAL version. MadMansGun has given detailed instructions on the proper loading of this file. Even if you don't normally read the instructions on mods, read these. By the same token you will have the old version of Creature Framework (probably). Make sure you read the SLAL version of MNC and load the appropriate mod.

And, as I said, if qayl is Quick as you Like It that is an outdated mod that also needs to be removed from your load order. It is still functional if you run it as basically your only mod but it does not play nicely with other mods, and you have quite a few.

ok so after I launched launched took via MO I tested if skyrim launches, I got error message for the first time when it crashed. Something about missing ninode. I will also do those things what you said and see where it leads.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

ok so after I launched launched took via MO I tested if skyrim launches, I got error message for the first time when it crashed. Something about missing ninode. I will also do those things what you said and see where it leads.

Missing NiNode indicates that your skeleton is incorrect. Delete whatever you now have and replace it with what I recommended earlier:

Make certain that you get the version for LE (oldrim, original Skyrim) and not the SE version.

11 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Missing NiNode indicates that your skeleton is incorrect. Delete whatever you now have and replace it with what I recommended earlier:

Make certain that you get the version for LE (oldrim, original Skyrim) and not the SE version.

Ok so I did the things you said earlier, whiterun still seems to be a small problem, it just crashes randomly. Also I updated the skeleton, at least I think I did.

LO.txt

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

Ok so I did the things you said earlier, whiterun still seems to be a small problem, it just crashes randomly. Also I updated the skeleton, at least I think I did.

LO.txt

Good job. There is no obvious cause at this point (although it looks like you need to run LOOT on it again - you need to run LOOT every time you change your load order and you also need to start a new game when you change your load order). Now we look at the mods most likely to affect Whiterun and eliminate them (don't panic, once you have a stable game you can play with adding them back). I would start with the following:

Mannequin

Slaverun

Hydragorgon's Slave Girls

zdd

Breezehome-hf-CTD fix

Then let's see if we have made any improvement.

Oh and I almost forgot. If you do not already have Crash fixes (found on Nexus) load it. It is both a general help and a requirement for Slaverun.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:53 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Good job. There is no obvious cause at this point (although it looks like you need to run LOOT on it again - you need to run LOOT every time you change your load order and you also need to start a new game when you change your load order). Now we look at the mods most likely to affect Whiterun and eliminate them (don't panic, once you have a stable game you can play with adding them back). I would start with the following:

Mannequin

Slaverun

Hydragorgon's Slave Girls

zdd

Breezehome-hf-CTD fix

Then let's see if we have made any improvement.

Oh and I almost forgot. If you do not already have Crash fixes (found on Nexus) load it. It is both a general help and a requirement for Slaverun.

Ok so after few test runs the game runs perfectly (even with slaverun activated) till certain point of the questline where I need to enter dragons reach. I still get the ninode crash error

Archived