Animations - starting out??

Where would I go about starting to make some animations for AAF? I'd love to contribute some, but have no idea how I would go about actually making them, then packing them all into a usable mod. Would someone be willing to give a basic tutorial? (I know I've asked this on a mod topic before, but can't remember which one) I'd like to at least contribute some more... beastly animations (canine, mostly, but if I can get a rig for some others, like a bloatfly or stingwing, maybe even a radscorpion (radscorpion stinger dildo anyone?)).
Oh, and how about a Mr Handy - Human animation?? Are they possible? Maybe using the flamer as a dildo of sorts?

A basic, then maybe a more advanced tutorial - if there are any links you can give, the better. I'd just love to contribute stuff to a community that's given me some enjoyment.

Thanks in advance!!

For Fallout 4 specific stuff then this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16694/? and in the in the miscellaneous files of AAF https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

The first will tell you how to export animations, the latter will tell you how to pack them for use in AAF.

For rig files, you can find some scattered all over this place (the animation kit has one for deathclaws) not sure where they are though or if the one you want has been made.

As for the 'how to make animations' you will have to search out some tutorials on it, if your completely new to using 3ds max (or whatever you attempt this on) you might want to learn the basics of it first.

Archived