How to play as a Femboy?

I know about Boibomb and Bodyslide, however is it possible to assign it to the male gender in the game? As I wanna be referred as a guy while still having a feminine body and if so, can I have a female head + body on a male?

23 minutes ago, Norli said:

I know about Boibomb and Bodyslide, however is it possible to assign it to the male gender in the game? As I wanna be referred as a guy while still having a feminine body and if so, can I have a female head + body on a male?

Download & install "Unique Player" mod.......

Take copies of the female body parts & put them into an extra folder.

Rename them as male parts & put them in the default MALE folder that Unique Player assigns you.

Then create a male character in the game as you.

Understand that what I am telling you is a THEORY......I have no idea if it'll work, but it might.

Good luck!

?

I would also like the be able to use custom hair with the custom head and body on the male if that's possible. I know in Skyrim it's possible via a new race, but not sure if it'll be possible in Fallout...?

Archived