so.............how are we doing on them sex mods ?

hello i have not visited this site in almost 3 years. and i'm just here to ask :

do we have a stable functioning sex mods?

do we also have good breast physics mod working right? 

do we have a descant cloth/armor replacer ? if we do please just tell me where to start. thanks 

On 8/30/2018 at 2:38 PM, dickhad said:

hello i have not visited this site in almost 3 years. and i'm just here to ask :

do we have a stable functioning sex mods?

do we also have good breast physics mod working right? 

do we have a descant cloth/armor replacer ? if we do please just tell me where to start. thanks 

We have AAF (Advanced Animation Framework) and Four-Play. AAF isn't an actual sex mod, but an animation player. So people have made sex animations for it and adapted sex mods to use it's framework for sex. Four-Play is an actual sex framework, but has limitations (not as many animations available as AAF). Four-Play stopped getting updates but still works fine. AAF is still being updated and currently seems like the popular choice for most, but is missing features that Four-Play has already built in.

There are no actual physics like HDT or stuff like that for Fallout. We have jiggles and such though with Cherry and regular CBBE Physics. Cherry Physics is more exaggerated jiggle while CBBE is more tame jiggle. It will only work for the nude body unless the armors/clothing are specifically designed with physics in mind though. Any outfits that don't have physics BodySlide files won't have any jiggle.

As for a cloth/armor replacer, what exactly are you looking for? Skimpy replacer? I mean, there is the Female Outfit Replacer mod that replaces most clothing and armor, but the outfits get pretty repetitive after awhile (most are all the same style). There is 2Pac's replacer, but it only covers some outfits. Classy Chassis Outfitter also replaces some of the vanilla outfits with skimpy versions that are more "lore-friendly" kind of. And then of course default CBBE has all the outfits plus DLC converted to BodySlide already, but aren't skimpy, just BodySlide compatible now.

Archived