What is the state of mods right now?

Its been years since ive played FO4 and was thinking of coming back. Is the sex framework fairly stable now, and is it still being improved? Are there mods like devious devices from skyrim, is there npc or player slavery? Last but not least whats the state of bestiality mods?

5 hours ago, BigusMemus said:

Its been years since ive played FO4 and was thinking of coming back. Is the sex framework fairly stable now, and is it still being improved? Are there mods like devious devices from skyrim, is there npc or player slavery? Last but not least whats the state of bestiality mdos?

Advanced Animation Framework is alive now and is being actively developed. It's already a beast. There is a devious devices already up and running. There's a couple slavery mods, but they are not as well developed as skyrim had. Just Business is my favorite. There are some bestiality animations. Quite a few if you like a challenge. The animators are just hitting their stride now if you ask me. All in all it's a good time to be here, tho it can be vexing too as nothing is as established as skyrim modding is.

Come on in, the water's . . . all bloody and shit.

It has grown, like a lot.. Tho its nothing compared to skyrim due to the lack of modders creating stuff for fallout.. I dont think that this will ever change, sadly.

A few months ahaed there will be cyberpunk and this will be a Game that can be modded thoroughly, so it is most likely that all the attention will belong to Cyberpunk (Which is good) as soon as it is released. In other words i dont see a bright future for F04 Modding

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

It has grown, like a lot.. Tho its nothing compared to skyrim due to the lack of modders creating stuff for fallout.. I dont think that this will ever change, sadly.

A few months ahaed there will be cyberpunk and this will be a Game that can be modded thoroughly, so it is most likely that all the attention will belong to Cyberpunk (Which is good) as soon as it is released. In other words i dont see a bright future for F04 Modding

Cyberpunk will have a Creation Kit?

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Cyberpunk will have a Creation Kit?

They didn´t confrim that, only said that the Game will be more modfriendly than Witcher3

So i dont know, maybe we get something else to mod.

Tho we should wait for the big and official statement to this. The next Gameplay-reveal should come with interviews

Archived