How is that possible isn't supposed vampires are immortals

this is funny, I used sacrificial mod, extreme violence, then started to kick people and steal their money with my vampire, till she reached Murdered level.

then one sims comes and stabbed mi sim to death xd, but the funny part of this is ,after that I went  and picked my vampire sim urn after death.

then used teleport any sim mod to bring her faster and invite her to mi household again, my plan was resurrect she, via the book of life.

but when i pressed ok , move in again, I expected her ghost , but  she was alive?????. 

how is that possible, lol she die, never become a ghost, just revived with a funny hole in  their chest. and i am still having their urn, never disappeared lol.

Might be the most crazy mod fusion, she was drugged, while dead and have the trait wicked perversion pheromonal flower,  now i have a real vampire sim lol.

how a game cold create a funny glitch like this one  xd?

08-27-18_11-18-10 PM.png

08-28-18_12-00-01 AM.png

Archived