Delicious Khajiits

PixelFyxe

These texures are for the UNP body mod.Snice i am a CBBE BBP user,can you post the CBBE compatible ones if you have them since the texture of the nipples are misplaced.Thanks

These texures are for the UNP body mod.Snice i am a CBBE BBP user' date='can you post the CBBE compatible ones if you have them since the texture of the nipples are misplaced.Thanks

[/quote']

I'd have to redo the texture and normalmap but sure, I'll try and do it in the next few days.

These texures are for the UNP body mod.Snice i am a CBBE BBP user' date='can you post the CBBE compatible ones if you have them since the texture of the nipples are misplaced.Thanks

[/quote']

I'd have to redo the texture and normalmap but sure, I'll try and do it in the next few days.

Can't wait!!

This one is definately nicer... but the nose... man I just can't download Daji or Ohmes Rhat. It just looks like a hairy human to me, really.

Not that I am dissuading anyone from enjoying this race, but it's just not up to my personal tastes. I DESPERATELY wish we could get ahold of the genius that created this masterpiece, and mak it into a Khajiit replacer:

8761.jpg

Now THAT is a great looking khajiit! Just the right amount of anthropomorphic goodness. not too beastly, not too human... a nice mix of both.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have to say, that "tabaxi" from japanese skyrim sites seems like a version of the dagi-raht with different textures AND that enhanced character edit/anime face setting applied. I'm not sure what exactly was used, or if that is really a different custom race, but it does seem good enough and I guess something really close could be achieved with what I said.

Still, I'd like to see more info on that too.

• 1 month later...

where i can get this mod!!! this is the way i ALWAYS think that the Khajiit SHOULD be

This one is definitely nicer... but the nose... man I just can't download Daji or Ohmes Rhat. It just looks like a hairy human to me, really.

Not that I am dissuading anyone from enjoying this race, but it's just not up to my personal tastes. I DESPERATELY wish we could get ahold of the genius that created this masterpiece, and mak it into a Khajiit replacer:

8761.jpg

Now THAT is a great looking khajiit! Just the right amount of anthropomorphic goodness. not too beastly, not too human... a nice mix of both.

• 3 months later...

Looks great but i would call it a new race this ain't a khajiit to me sorry looks way to much human.

Skyrim i love for its diversity for race like argonians also myself i dont wanne change all race into kind of almost looking humans.

I would accept it as a new race or follower but should not replace the race in general khajiit are fine now real humanoid cats.

Sorry thats how i see it.

Anyone have a link to the Dagi Raht mod? It's no longer on Nexus since nuska threw a hissy fit.

Here

Race    https://mega.co.nz/#!YA0yDQ4T!Q01OWxn5G7C7trw6UmmK2k9g9EBGoaDy2DJ-vn2Z6c8

NPC replacer    https://mega.co.nz/#!JZMRjBLa!TorjZyykGQKTvmjpRcvhOUYM_WBX0rETy4ToKRH10RY

Does it require both mods, or does the replacer contain all the data required?  Thank you for the links!

Archived