Issues with web browser and certain web pages

BeardedBear

Hey guys, i'm having some issues with a couple sites that have some connection to LL. Concerning mods for multiple games.

When ever I go into the website, I can't see any pictures. All I get is this:

022ec6446dea8ae2b6c9b99520990bbf.png

https://gyazo.com/022ec6446dea8ae2b6c9b99520990bbf

I tried to do some googling, and I've tried to figure out what it could be, but i've gotten to a stand-still.

I pressed F12 on the page to get the source codes and such, and this error message comes up:

A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, <URL>, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See <URL> for more details..

Together with: 

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
entry_img_2501s.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

Anyone else have this problem? or know how to fix it?

[EDIT]

I have tried going through a guide I found on Google, to disable all my extentions, delete the cache, I've tried multiple browsers. 

• 2 weeks later...

The connection might get blocked by an addon, or a virusscanner for having malicious content.

Or the Images them self might simply be no longer present, been deleted, hosted on an external server which blocks connection or something.

Without the actual site to look at, there is just guesswork here.

I assume you are to embarrassed of the Site's content to share the actual site, instead of a cropped screenshot of pictures not loading ;-)

Hmm the site seems perfectly fine for me tested with Firefox and Vivaldi, don't see any missing images.

So the issue is on your end.

I noticed however that it is terrible slow, your connection might time out. >>Click<<

Your provider might block the server for some reason, try accessing the site trough free web proxy to verify.

Also you might exceed the maximum hops, that a TCT-IP packet can make between you and the image, but unless you messed with the packet TTL this is unlikely.

but you can verify to be sure, open a command prompt and type:

ping -4 localhost

Your computer will ping itself, revealing the TTL value, it shuold say: "TTL=128"

This is the default value for a windows machine.

On 9/8/2018 at 9:29 PM, flatliner10 said:

Hmm the site seems perfectly fine for me tested with Firefox and Vivaldi, don't see any missing images.

So the issue is on your end.

I noticed however that it is terrible slow, your connection might time out. >>Click<<

Your provider might block the server for some reason, try accessing the site trough free web proxy to verify.

Also you might exceed the maximum hops, that a TCT-IP packet can make between you and the image, but unless you messed with the packet TTL this is unlikely.

but you can verify to be sure, open a command prompt and type:

ping -4 localhost

Your computer will ping itself, revealing the TTL value, it shuold say: "TTL=128"

This is the default value for a windows machine.

I Did the Ping -4 test in CMD prompt, and it said TTL=128, so I guess that is not the problem, i also checked out the forum you linked, and to be honest, I really didn't understand too much of what was said and answered in there.

However, I did try to use a proxy server online, and it worked. I Can now see all the content on the website. My adblocker doesn't work through the proxy, but that's okay.

Thanks a bunch for your help so far!,

also, I Want to apologize for it taking almost a week for me to answer you!, but working situation keeps me occupied most of the week

Then for some reason, your provider blocks access to this server, or the server rejects connection attempts from your location/IP-Adress.

And the forum basically discuss how to change the default timeout for various browsers, and how the setting changed its behavior over time,

but it seems that wasn't your issue anyway.

Glad that helped, and the site is not overburdened with Ad's anyway, i also don't use any Adblocker here, since the Ads are rather noninvasive,

and i don't mind supporting the Forum by getting a few Ad's here and there.

Archived