Can I download individual items from the Sims 3 Expansion Packs?

I'd really like to get the planter pots from the Sims 3 Supernatural EP without haven't to download the whole expansion pack (I just don't care to play with the Supernatural EP right now) and I could have sworn I had come across some info about being able to download some of the items or even leave out certain things from the EPs to allow smoother game play if you have a lot of EPs installed.  I've tried Googling every which way I can think of but I can't seem to find the info again and I KNOW I'd come across it before.

Does anyone have an idea how I can download certains items from certain EPs like the planter pots from the Supernatural EP without downloading the whole expansion pack?? I'd really like to use the planter pots for growing cannabis.  Some of my homes don't have enough yard space so I like to use the pots to grow some of my plants, especially the cannabis.  Thank you in advance!

On 8/19/2018 at 6:50 PM, queenievee said:

I'd really like to get the planter pots from the Sims 3 Supernatural EP without haven't to download the whole expansion pack (I just don't care to play with the Supernatural EP right now) and I could have sworn I had come across some info about being able to download some of the items or even leave out certain things from the EPs to allow smoother game play if you have a lot of EPs installed.  I've tried Googling every which way I can think of but I can't seem to find the info again and I KNOW I'd come across it before.

Does anyone have an idea how I can download certains items from certain EPs like the planter pots from the Supernatural EP without downloading the whole expansion pack?? I'd really like to use the planter pots for growing cannabis.  Some of my homes don't have enough yard space so I like to use the pots to grow some of my plants, especially the cannabis.  Thank you in advance!

Check the "BGC" tag here I think the planter is there.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:31 PM, JoshQ said:

Check the "BGC" tag here I think the planter is there.

O M G THANK YOU!! ❤️  I didn't check back here soon enough so I caved and downloaded the Supernatural EP but that site looks incredibly promising and I found the download for the planter pots. Thank you for recommending it! I could use some more CC  :P 

LANA CC FINDS Objects Edit CC 001.png

Archived