Various Problems (Animations, Characters, Sounds)

Now, I do have some problems with the LoversPK mods.

Here's the load order, just to start:

Oblivion.esm

Morrowind_ob.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Morrowind_ob - MorrowOblivion Eloth Landscape & Grass for v033.esp

Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v8.esp

Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp

Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp

Morrowind_ob - ClothingReplacer.esp

Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionWater.esp

Morrowind_ob - Almalexia.esp

Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

Knights.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversHudInformation.esp

LoversRapeman.esp

LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversLoveJuice.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversSummonRapeman.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversUtilityFunctions.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

It has been made by BOSS by the way.

As you can see, other than a bunch of mods there's Morroblivion inside, I hope it doesn't conflict with the others.

Here's how I have installed everything:

First I've installed Oblivion (+Shivering Isle and Knights of Nine).

Then Morroblivion.

Then I downloaded every single Lovers package I thought interesting and manually installed it.

For the Beautiful People I used a package that I found around, I think it was a BAIN package.

As I (at least I think) didn't have the HGEC installed I downloaded it and installed it. It wasn't a BAIN but an OMOD so I have installed it with OBMM (while the rest is managed under WryeBash).

Then I started the game.

Everything looks fine, the game starts, Morroblvion loads.

Then here comes the problems:

1) Character Problems

- In some screenshots I've seen a cute race called SlimX105 but I do not have it. Maybe it has another name?

- The "standard" races all looks the same as before. And I think that's how it should be, but the "new" races all looks like the standard races with slightly different feats (ears, height, etc). I guess one has to manually adjust the face to make it cute... but is that really so? And if it is, anyone has some tips, I'm kinda retarded in this... they all look awful.

- When I create a character using the "new" races it has a quite small head and HUGE arms: they look like sausages and it's kinda gross. The rest of the body (chest, legs) looks fine, it changes according to the body settings, so I guess that's good like that.. but the arms are... quite bad.

2) Animations Problems

- When doing sex, sometimes the female doesn't undress.

- With certain saves, sex works just fine, in other saves (or in a new game) it's broken: it doesn't matter what kind of position you choose: the animation is always the same: the two of them hugging while standing, hugging while laying down and two kinda strange animations that looks like him helping her doing some exercise and another where it looks like he's giving her a shoulder massage.

3) Sound Problems

- After doing some trial and error, I've found out this is linked to the Beautiful People. In fact it doesn't happen while BF it's deactivated. The problem is that almost all NPCs stops talking. Well, they do talk, but I can only see the subtitle while the dubbing is nowhere to hear. Strangely, some NPCs are perfectly normal and their dub is playing fine. Of course I'm not talking about the "mods" dialogues, but the normal ones.

Sorry for my English and sorry if I asked something already asked, I did a research in the website but had no luck.

1. The standard races are slightly tweaked by Xeo or EURN but not by MBP. MBP is a passive plugin. Meaning that it just sits there waiting for other mods to pull from it. Some lovers plugins (like bravil underground) pull from MBP. Now if you want to change the vanilla NPC's to use MBP you will need a plugin like this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3087

Your other alternative is to go to Xeo or perhaps EURN (I don't know much about this one).

2. There is no way to sugar coat this so I will just spit it out: BOSS is shit for lovers! The only way you can use BOSS to reliably sort lovers plugins is via a custom lovers friendly userlist.

Hand sort your lovers files to match the one in the spoiler here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

For example: Bravil underground HAS to be below slave trader or if won't work for crap. Slave trader is its master file. There are numerous others but I won't make a wall of text to go through them.

3. MBP is really supposed to be bashed into your bashed patch. The link I gave you above with the lovers load order will tell you which ones. Custom races generally are not setup to use the vanilla dialogue and thus they just have subtitles to show what they are saying. Many of their comments are custom comments and don't have a vanilla sound set for them. Very few mod makers take the time to make custom voice files as it is a huge pain in the butt, rarely turns out well, and can double to quadruple (or more) the size of the mod. Basically what I am trying to say is get used to subtitles. Make sure you have Silent voice: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/16622 installed as it will give you 8 or so seconds to read the subtitle instead of the standard 2.

Cheers,

Greg

You have loverswithpkextender active with loverswithpkroleplay' date=' those 2 were outdated, and uses a foreplay scene before sex starts.

[/quote']

loverswithpkextender works fine with Lovers even if though it is outdated.

Correct! Provided that the correct version of pk extender is used that matches whichever version of lovers with pk you are using. :D

Thanks for the answers.

I get that with MBP the MBPmade NPCs are not able to talk, but ist that valid for the standard NPCs that remains untouched (or are they actually slightly modified?)?

I tried disabling Lovers with PK extender... well, now it seems to work properly, so maybe I'm using two different and unmatching versions of Lover With PK and Lovers with PK Extended. I'll look into it.

Lastly:

I'll try to download the SlimX105 in order to see if I'm actually the one unable to make characters look good or there's something wrong.

And I will modify the boot sequence of the mods with the one you linked me.

Just nitpicking, but LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp should be merged with your bashed patch. You either don't have one or it's not active, but what you do is (After ensuring you have one- If you don't, I think you can make one by right clicking in an empty space, or up at the top where you can organize by name, last modified, rating, etc., and then select "New bashed patch.")

Then disable all of your Lovers plugins. From there, find all the files in the thread that Greg listed that need to be merged, and remove their "Nomerge" tag, and put in "Merge" as a tag. You can modify the tags in the bottom-right corner of Wrye bash, in a little box titled "Bash tags". You can see it in this image:

22368-1-1314371927.png

(Ignore that it's greyed our here- That only happens for the bashed patch.)

From there, do as the image does, and right-click the bashed patch and select "Rebuild patch."

Tweaks can be applied by clicking on the different options on the left of the window that pops up, and selecting or modifying traits that you want, or deselecting the ones you don't want. Then click continue or whatever the button is to rebuild the bashed patch.

Archived