[Solved} Cock as Strappy

Manax

@Manax

yeah I just talked to azmodan and turbodriver about this, I uploaded a strapon that uses lunarEclipse's mesh and texture, so all credit to them for this

Tools and Tricks - crabb's Blog - LoversLab

I admit my job on this is not perfect but it's an option for people until Turbo can find a way to let us choose our own default strapon. I am glad to see someone else wanting this feature, I hope more people are interested

Spoiler

701125760_TS4_x642018-08-1019-36-32.thumb.png.668ed70f7d673fead92e6a1f6ccdc795.png1531079668_TS4_x642018-08-1019-35-23.thumb.png.70620f2deca6604419da7ce47f8ed9d3.png

@Manax awesome! you are officially my first test dummy ?  let me know if you run into an issue. All credit goes to LunarEclipse but I am glad you enjoy the file. Please do me a favor, try to drop a messasge in the wickedwhims thread about being able to select penises by default for the strapon category. I am trying to rally the people

So I am having an issue with the cock as a strap on.  In many animations it does not align.  Hand is stroking air around it or the mouth is missing it.  On animations where the cock bends, yours is not.  This may be just part of the development but I wanted to let you know.

Archived