SOME TMC, TMCL LINGERIE IS NOT WORKING?! BUT I CAN SEE IT IN CHARA SELECTOR WHEN I LOAD INTO GAME IT'S JUST LOAD INFINITLY!

LUMANOUZ

2 hours ago, merovingean said:

These attached files show in chara selection but when i load it its just show LOADING black screen and stuck there forever. Whats the problem there? please help

MAI_LINGERIE_NEZZAR_1.TMC

MAI_LINGERIE_NEZZAR_1.TMCL

This is a known problem, which has been discussed more than once in this forum.
For example, you can see one of the discussions:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-h-load-50th-bunny-full-male-cast-download/?do=findComment&comment=1979545

And this problem concerns not only Mai, but any character. Simply Mai, this is the most complex character, and she needs the most memory.

In most cases, this can be solved using LR Photo Studio and Photoshop.

3 hours ago, merovingean said:

how to do that?

lets talk on discord https://discord.gg/2r6UPn

use texture tool to extract the textures, then chose the texture you want to edit and load them to paint.net, gimp, photoshp, etc., then, reinsert again using texture tool,and yeah, you can use LR photo studio for extract, insert meshes and textures, and view your model

all those tools you can find them here

10 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

use texture tool to extract the textures, then chose the texture you want to edit and load them to paint.net, gimp, photoshp, etc., then, reinsert again using texture tool,and yeah, you can use LR photo studio for extract, insert meshes and textures, and view your model

all those tools you can find them here

Hey i've couple of question.

1. I've extracted texture (dds file) and opened it on photoshop. There is a window appeared which one should i choose? (see pic 1)

1.thumb.jpg.02688a95fde2a99a1216a597ce2fe427.jpg

2. Image size was 1024x1024 and i reduced it to 512x512. Is it always have to be like this or not? can i reduce it like 800x800 or something like that? (see pic 2)

2.thumb.jpg.fb4205570d8097719e4826e4bbb1cc66.jpg

3. After reducing image size i tried to save it and this windows shows? which one should i change and which one should i choose? (see pic 3)

3.thumb.jpg.a8b0b8505895770d796a6322b8372ea8.jpg

4. Again which one should i choose? see pic 3.1

3.1.jpg.0de3f041f84082bc7208e106420aeec8.jpg

5. Can i replace old body into the right body? if i can how? see pic 4

4.thumb.jpg.21ab0fb5ea96600fef37364ac9c1c839.jpg

6. I wanted to delete some part of body but it's only create tmc file. tmcl file size is unchanged so i cannot load it in game. how to do it?

5.thumb.jpg.b26f15ca833cf2de6e23eb98c67fa7ab.jpg

5.jpg

I don't use photoshop, I don't know which config. to use, and you can choose the size in your textures, just remember if your TMCL file is over 6.7MB you'll get an infinite loading screen, and seems like this mod uses transparencies in its textures, see the other link provided by Baralgin, there's very useful info on how to save those type of textures.

the other question about replcing the body, yes you can, but you'll need to edit in blender the body and the corset, you have to use nude textures for the body, and modify the corset in blender, to fit with the new body, and the body, maybe cut the legs to fit with the stockings

to delete those unused slots, you have to use TMC bject tool, load your TMC file and choose those unused slots, delete and save.

5 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I don't use photoshop, I don't know which config. to use, and you can choose the size in your textures, just remember if your TMCL file is over 6.7MB you'll get an infinite loading screen, and seems like this mod uses transparencies in its textures, see the other link provided by Baralgin, there's very useful info on how to save those type of textures.

the other question about replcing the body, yes you can, but you'll need to edit in blender the body and the corset, you have to use nude textures for the body, and modify the corset in blender, to fit with the new body, and the body, maybe cut the legs to fit with the stockings

to delete those unused slots, you have to use TMC bject tool, load your TMC file and choose those unused slots, delete and save.

So what program do you use? and which config should i use?

8 hours ago, mai2019 said:

I want a program like this

5.thumb.jpg.b26f15ca833cf2de6e23eb98c67fa7ab.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.ee8abc9cdeab531d05c3e6b1ddf8bfda.jpg

Mai, this program is called LR Photo Studio. If you still do not have it, then you can download it from there: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86016-big-maititanic-helenachristiemarierachel-honoka-and-lisa/?do=findComment&comment=2141261

How this program works, you can read in this thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64357-lr-photo-studio/

Mai2019, I understand in French only one word "Merci".  :(  And I dont have the desire to enter by letter all the words that appear on this screen in my translator...  You better describe your problem. You can even describe it in French, my translator does not care.
I can only assume that you have an overflow of the system drive C, hence all the problems arise. Clean it of debris and try again.

Hello everybody !

It might not be the perfect topic, but I don't know where to find some help as I had no answer yet  :/

I would like to use the following mod :

Leifang - C22 - Lace Open Cup Bra by Follardo.rar

I'm using Autolink and this mod is full of pictures instead of TMC, TMCL and P files. I'm a noob in modding, I generally just follow tutorials, but I don't even know what this mod is...

Can someone help me please?

8 hours ago, SoralGaming said:

Hello everybody !

It might not be the perfect topic, but I don't know where to find some help as I had no answer yet  :/

I would like to use the following mod :

Leifang - C22 - Lace Open Cup Bra by Follardo.rar

I'm using Autolink and this mod is full of pictures instead of TMC, TMCL and P files. I'm a noob in modding, I generally just follow tutorials, but I don't even know what this mod is...

Can someone help me please?

These are files for Umod. Very old system. Hardly anyone will work with them now..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived