Mount & Blade - With Fire & Sword Adult Mods?

garren69

What do you know looking at the stuff I did almost 2 years ago kinda got me going a little bit. Just enough to put just a little more into the game. Download Here

New content:

1. winning or losing tourny will each give player a chance to view a event. The rewards are really not worth it though, exp and denar wise.

2. a none functioning Show menu in town, it does nothing, ignore it.

3. you can collect peasent woman from village like seducing troops, this is part of my plan to make women a secondary currency, it's not implemented anywhere yet. Yes, it is related to the Town Show menu.

Tweaks:

1. Exposure is not decaying anymore, I plan on making it a resource you can use for stuff. I have no idea how it will work yet.

2. Random event just happen at 20% chance when you enter city with cool down.

3. Assassin cool down is increased

Well that's all folks, see you all in 2 years.

Maybe Bannerlord will be released and the glory of jiggle will finally come to mount and blade.

*edit* Ok I think after reAading everything I need to repost this . I can right erotic text  .  Just tell me what you want, and maybe give me a general target word count. I am intersted in seeingthis develop. You did an awesome job, and I want to help with the writing. and I can write the stuff you don't feel comfortable with. I will jsut use words that are softer.  Forexample, one could say " he gently placd his spear into the soft  moist mound of love , thus snesureing a clean safe place to plant a seed for the future." and for rape" Like a bezerker standing over his enemy, eyes ablaze with hate, sword in hand, sinister gleeful smile on his face , she impales you with his awkpick with No mercy fast, hard, paincully, tearing through any shield of protection, ripping a hole and taking the thing he desires fromis prevvious safe haven".He couls be talking about a necklaace, in a stretch  maybe. Anyway, if you need help writing I will do it. Just say what you want wrote. how many scenes for each event. how long , and so on.

*end edit

I'm in the opinion you should just write what you want, how you want. I'll most likely just cannibalize whatever I like and can fit into the game or replace old stuff I don't like.

The only request I would make is that try to make it short in length. This game doesn't handle shit ton of text well since it's not a visual novel engine or anything. You either have to break things into a million menus or live with awkward scroll bars.

I will work on it and follow your  choices as my guide then.when I write do I post it here for you to look  at? how many options can you logically work innto on scene. Say the scene with the loss to the bandits  when you go to market? I can do a word count i suppose and divide it, unless its limited by the variables. I have no clue here about that.   I have been trying to figure out where the particular conversations are even.I will try to offer a couple  small samples for your town bandist scene, that could make it seem less repetitive. Its good, but my traders would be more   docile in defeat, my warriors would have bit things going into mouths. AWould you be able to allow for options without overloading things there? I aks before I begin to get alol carried away here.

EDIT* nvm, I think I can jsut do it in a way that reflects teh dom sub natures, , and not really chande word count. going to get you a example here soon.*

Honestly I like how you did the text for the sell your self. You do not need to use this part I will do now, but I want to se if this is what might work. I think the generic nature could use spice is all.

Ok here is attempt one as an example to see if this is what you mean. I could not get under 200 words in this draft. I could try again later. My goal in this example was to try to cover something for every one. My fighters will hunt down every last lotter until they are dead. if she is naked , and has jsut fists, she is going to be doing that. if she still lsoes she will raise a army, train them mercilessly with sea banmdits, and the last ten who survive will follower her to the offending factions bandit arfea, and they wiill attack every bandit in sight until even grouops of 40 run in terror. There is no way they would willingly go into a shed and get line fucked. My raders with a strenth of 5, and with other stats eveneing out around 7-10, is going to be shy, rabbity, andd secretly, in many cases, she is going to be a submissive, and that means restraining her will be enough to make her orgasm. a group of bandits violating her may turn her into a bandit s nympho. SO with that in mind, to show what I am thinking, this is what I would use for the captured scene with bandits, at least atthe beginning.

"
Filled with shame and rage,you are in for a hard ride, and no time to adjust. You are stripped , tied to a hitching and fucked hard, all night, every night of your captivity. You lose count of how many  hot throbbing and usually huge cocks slam into your exposed pussy, or chock your throat, Cumming until sticky cum clogs your nose and clings to the valley of your taint
During the days,, you are made serve tables for meals, unless the men are horny, then they just fuck you. You are not permitted to walk however. Or wear clothes. You must always be ready to be fucked. Sometimes, no one remembers to eat. If a fighter, they take no chances. They fit you with a modified horse bridle. Hot cum becomes you main food source Finally they get careless. They leave a knife out, the guards get drunk after a raid,they capture a new woman ,or you just wear them out in a marathon orgy. However it works, you get away. Depending on what kind of woman you are, They do not miss you, they find our what chocking death on their own cock is like, or they get the erotic pleasure of suffication by pussy."
I know you are not comfortable withwriting some things, but I can. Other people have odd thoughts when their gal gets captured. as I said, my character reacts based on backstory , character, and stats to a degree. Anyway. my thoughts. I think you could get alot of help and support on this.Hoestly. if you do not want to, I would like to be able to just try to run with it on my own.You did an amazing Job though, and I think with just a bit of tweaking to include the different types of characters with in the limits you have would be a nice touch.

Ok first. Sorry NotBob. I should be more respectful in tone. As I said, I do have adult adhd. It was jsut dagnosed. It answeres alot of questions.  I just began meds too. They work but I still am very impatient, and have no mental breaks sometimes, like last week.So sorry. I was rude. Maybe it did not affect you. I hope not. I will try to not be rude to you. Esspeccfialy after going nonstop since my last post trying to figure out how you even got the text inthere, reading vague tutorials , downloading tools that refuse to work, or work until you try to use them then act like a fortune teller adn say" oh but wait thhis is a free down load yeah , but of a demo". The worst part being it was recomended by a taleland mod tutor!.

Ok..soo.. after all that I did get something. I need to actually ask, and hope you answer, and make sure I try nicely.I finally managed to change some text.In my first attempt I totally messed up all my start points. I think somehow I made diplomacy mod take full precidence , but not sure if I did or how. Al I know is when I went into an inn, everyone was on the stairs, and there was no funiture, and training fields and a bunch of peopel milling around, and battles had a bunch ot quest error tect. So I took out everything pastwarband, including native. I revalidated. Ang began again. I had copies of the quick string this time. and a copy of the copy naped copy edit. It worked. but now I have a problem. When I go into battle, it says debugging quest erro, and its related to the battle not the text. Then it says 'Unrecognized token." the battle goes as it should( I purposely took a level 1 weak slow lady in a dress against 11 deserters. I did not want to accidently win.)She lost. and the new text came up. but that error bugs me( no pun intended) and I am inclimned to not spen 3 more days looking for clues, because I now I am still in a racing mind mode, and i have some things to do for a couple days. So I am going to try to wait and see if my apology worked, and ask you to help me here. What do I eed to do to make that work right? I want to make some personal changes to the training feild concerning missing all ten arrow targets at ten yards with a bow.*edit* I know I could get the answer,I am just thinmking, I need more detail. I grew up when tvs had rabbit ear antannas, a caculater was as big as some pc's' are today, cumputers took up 3 city blocks and only teh cia used them,or nasa, and the idea of communicating like this would have been called fantasy science fiction as far out as full mental brain transplants are right now.This stuff is HARD, for peoplelike me. Thats why I am asking  for some seious detail. I could find it on my own but its like asking me to rediscover the concept of gravity without even using any material past the man who taught issac newton. so please help? It will helpme get some sleep knowingI have  a way to learn this if I have a serious question I can not get a answer to.anywhere .

ok, if anyone tries this, I want to let you know what I did wrong. Not Bob please don't be mad. Seriously though if anyone is going through this like I di I feel sory for them.I have adhd so satying up 48 hours is fine , but not everyoen does.

Ok, the screen messages like" you are defeated" are hidden in the quick strings file. Notbob did a excellent job of finding those. Its hard to. They are spread all over. there are the main ones, then the ones that show after the escape. those are together in 2 groups The_hard_part_is_rememering_to_add_therse_things. The one for the market attack is further down. The token issue happens when, inediting and copying, you cut to much out, and so the quests crash in the quick.. here let me show you....

qstr_upon_your_defeat_you" is thename of the script, I think. anyway this is what you are editing.I know that for sure.Now made a coy of his modification, and added the word edit when i renamed it, so I would not mess his up. I had mine and his. When I made my changes for myself I copied his and put it in native, thenb added my changes to that. but I forgot some , and ended up with some stuff not getting coppied, thus deleteing it in the copy in native. So in short, if you are goign to tool around for yourself, make sure to not accidently delete anything. only change the part that is applied to his specific string, and make sure the rest is there.Of course all you likelyu know this. but I know I am not the last computer illiterate mod person on the planet. this was for them. Because some of us will try to make private changes, , and knowing us, we could jsut blow our computer up. incidently, if I stop responding to myself..thats what I did.

there seems to be aot lot of complaints of bugs .even thiose who like it did not recomend it. I an going to wait a tad myself. War band is still cool.Thats not apathetic. Its jsut even the really good  modders who knwo how to do this while watching   dallas and doing qm math in heir head can barely do anything fast with this game. Is is very very limited. It is nearly imposible to blend and merge,.getign armor into a mod is a terrible ordeal, and there is a chance it still might mot work. Although using the game cheat is cool, if you want .But take a system in a buggy dlc and revamp he game? that is going to take alot of time, or more concerted effort than the mand b crowd has. Its funny how people react to someonme wanting a simple nude skin mod. I laughed so hard this week.Ok off topic. I decided for a break. My adhad slumpmed ,  and now I am just in the id part. hae a nice week. I will vollenteer to get headaches attempting to make things work if it does come to trying. slave mand b sounds fun

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe by the time I do get it I will know how. I finally have figured out how to edit the menu and texts. I almsot know how to set the gold amouts and reputation amounts.If you are curious, jsut edit the menu text or the quickstring text. Be careful though. have a clean back up. Make sure to put a "_" between words. look for" qrst" I think. The menu text you edit is for the city and tavern, the quickstring is for the outside areas after a defeat. I am trying to see if I can add a option to the challenge scene.

I found a page that helps with the basics in an organized way. and its  pretty user freindly (for simple people like me)

search for mount and blade modding wiki.

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to make a mount and blade thread and link this to that one so people can find this.This was some good work. I am also going to begin doing a story quest mop, using this one as a base if thats ok. I would like help. pythoon hates me.

The premise comes after my last play through. I had trouble bringing my evil princess to do evil things.In my mind I created a very ewvil scenerio,and came up with a story of how a nice girl, or guy, could becould a raging moster that tosses enemies wives off tll towers in sight of their husbands reclaiming their castles. Or how a wild hard man or  coniviving villaness could become a knight or knightess in shining armor.

The answer lies in the love story. There is the merchants kin. during the first qyuest, you fall in like, or maybe lust.But thats as far as it goes due to the events after. As tyou travel thoguh you find the caravan this kin was traveling with. the apparent lone survivor tells you which way they went.Thus begins a series of quests that will lead in either the rescue or the death of the  victim.Depending on which,you will have motive to become a monster, retire, or become a tragic superman.ANd we can toss in alot of sex later.

I would like to know how to start that official thread though.I can write the general story. But I have given up trying to make npss. IPython this morning refused to compile a script from teh natice clean game, which was funny if irritating so I as k for help.I want to prove you can have romance sex and horor and blood and gore all wrapped up within the confines of the nice game.if one can stay close to the original and allow others to add,it should work. I jsut hate so see what people like hobo and notbob did go to waste. Esspecially when permission was given for all to work on it.I would like to add to it, even if we do not rename it.Add a story to it also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not 100% relevant, but try and find Shadows of Twisted Time for Warband. Has prostitution, animated sex, quests revolving around adult content and all that jazz.

Also has the entire world in an anachronistic mess of cultures, more subsystems than you can shake a stick at and system reqs higher than a good few modern games, so bear that in mind if you manage to dig it out.

Edit: I am a dingus. 5 minutes searching later.

Archived