Skyrim/Oblivion Leveling for New Vegas?

Niobia

I've been looking everywhere for one and can't seem to find a mod that lets you level up by actually doing stuff like in skyrim and oblivion. Like sneaking to increase sneak and shooting pistols to increase guns etc.

I'm sure I've seem a couple for New Vegas, but I've been searching on the nexus and google and can't come up with results as I have no idea what the modders would name the mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking everywhere for one and can't seem to find a mod that lets you level up by actually doing stuff like in skyrim and oblivion. Like sneaking to increase sneak and shooting pistols to increase guns etc.

I'm sure I've seem a couple for New Vegas' date=' but I've been searching on the nexus and google and can't come up with results as I have no idea what the modders would name the mods.

[/quote']

Practice Makes Perfect

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45604

Archived