WickedWhims & Aliens/supernatural

So, I'm wondering, with the WickedWhims mod, can male sims get pregnant from alien sex? Or I'm assuming that it treats them just like normal sims, where as in the CAS settings "can this sim get pregnant/get others pregnant" would determine whether or not someone got pregnant? I think the latter sounds more probable. Anyone else have any insight on this?

The only special thing about aliens and pregnancy in sims 4 is the pregnancy caused by abductions, which isn't changed by WW. I believe the only sims that can be impregnated by an abduction are sims listed in CAS as being the ones who impregnate. this results in an alien baby. regular sex/ww goes by same gender rules as humans as set in CAS. i think human/alien sex creates a hybrid, where alien/alien sex creates an alien. so if you want a full alien through pregnancy by a human you have to get abducted. (not sure of the results of hybrid/hybrid pregnancy or other combos though).  hope someone will correct me if i'm mistaken; i've only played with aliens a little bit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 2:38 PM, SharkySIMS said:

My dude got abducted a couple of days ago, now I'm stuck with this blue weirdo. It wasn't WW sex though, just the default game actions. I didn't change the pregnancy settings, I just use the auto apply condoms. 

yeah WW doesn't affect alien abduction pregnancies. But you can click the bassinet and choose "send to homeworld" and the alien will be removed from your family