Does anyone out there know how to successfully make a profile on the website 9DM?

http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=65&filter=typeid&typeid=106

It's a Chinese site and they have a lot of Awesome mods for armor and clothing. I tried and tried to set up a profile using Google Translate to help me, and I was not able to do it. If anyone has any tips or pointers or know a profile that can be used by Americans who are not Chinese-language literate, please pass this information along to me.

Thank you all in advance.

Ragnarr1313

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, romanempire01 said:

It's phone verification to see if you're actually chinese.

Yes, that's exactly how it is, Chinese are not ready to share with the world, but they steal everything and where they only can.
many parts of her outfits are from other mod authors, but on 9DM these authors become mentioned in the rarest cases! :classic_wink:

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 1:35 PM, winny257 said:

Yes, that's exactly how it is, Chinese are not ready to share with the world, but they steal everything and where they only can.
many parts of her outfits are from other mod authors, but on 9DM these authors become mentioned in the rarest cases! :classic_wink:

The Chinese aren't able to access the majority of the website that we can access. They need to set up VPN to go on Nexus or Loverslab or whatever, which is illegal and can be a bit difficult to accomplish for many gamers. Therefore, players who can access those files share them in their circle. I dont konw about the reference thing you mentioned, seems to me most of the time the original post link and the author name are listed. Plus there are tons Chinese on Nexus sharing mods. 

• 8 months later...

This reply might be kind of late. But somehow I've seen no phone verification during my registration. You just use the second button on the up right corner. Type in your user namer and email address, and you get the account. 

The only problem is that I haven't received and email to verify the account.