A couple questions regarding FP/SEU and skins for use w/animations

AtomicWVGirl

Hi all. A few days ago, I used the helpful tutorial guides to get Four-Play (haven't tried AAF) and SEU running for a new Fallout 4 play through that I will be beginning soon. Everything seems to be working just fine when I get in game to test things out. However,  I have two questions pertaining to these mods (and I hope this is the right section to be posting this in).

#1 - Is there a way to change the default num 7 hotkey that brings up the MCM menu to something else (possibly by changing something in an .ini file, by a hotkey manager mod, etc?) I'm a lefty and normally use all of my numpad keys for navigation and main hotkeying when playing games, so having the num 7 key used up for this is very inconvenient. I've tried changing my hotkey settings for num 7 to another key, but I've been playing games for such a long time with the numpad that it's imprinted into my brain to keep using it like I've always have. It gets frustrating.

Please disregard this first question. Smacking myself right now for this noob mistake. I literally just found the option for changing this hotkey. I must not have scrolled down far enough on the menu options when looking for this last night.

#2 - Skins! I'm a little confused about nude skins for males that I need to use with the sex animations. For example, for male humans, do I need both a flaccid skin and an erect skin installed for the animations? Or, will one file overwrite the other in the data folder if both are installed? Yesterday I only installed a flaccid skin to test the animations (assuming the animations would make the penis erect since I'm new to adult modding and didn't know what to expect) but my female character was immediately disappointed at being humped by her partner's floppy dong. If only an erect skin needs to be used, I was hoping that my males wouldn't be forced to walk around with erections 24/7 when they are nude without animations in use.

I'm also wondering what I need to use for super mutants and ghouls (unless I already have male ghouls covered with what I installed last night).

The skins I currently have installed are:
- Additional Body Textures

- CBBE (for females)

- Nude Male Ghoul texture for EVB/SHB

- Nude Male Uncut and Uncut Erect (installed these two uncut skins last night and was going to play FO4 today to see if they were working together or not).

Honestly I would uninstall Fourplay and get AAF. Fourplay is probably dead, and AAF works better and there are much more animations for it. But if you already got it all installed, and it all works, then I would leave it for now. 

You probably mean the in-game menu for fourplay menu, right ? And no you can't. Atleast I don't know of any way to change it. If you install AAF, it only uses buttons like, home, page down, page up, end and the arrow keys. That would solve your issues with the num pad.

For skins, you actually just need dongs of fallout. 

For feral ghoul penises and super mutants you would probably need this.

I would deinstall all other skin mods.

Don't know if that helped you at all now.

Thank you very much for the help. I uninstalled the skins and installed the one you linked above. The skins installed properly (I can see them in game) but there still seems to be a bit of an issue with males performing (sometimes still appearing flaccid for some reason). Also, a new issue has now occurred where the characters perform way out of alignment when the animations play. Then, also at some point during my testing to try to correct the issue, the characters undress but only stand there, doing nothing. It stinks that things were working properly before I started messing with things, but I'll try to work on fixing the issues tomorrow.

One other thing that I noticed happening before I made any changes was the hotkey that I set for SEU's active action just decided to randomly stop working after using it a few times for the flirt dialogue. It still works properly for masturbation and being forceful when sneaking. Is this just glitchy sometimes? It refuses to clear up, even after reloading the game.

Is FP buggier than AAF? After all these issues suddenly popping up just by changing the skins (cause I don't know what else would be making these issues happen when things were working just fine before that), then maybe I should change to AAF?

Hm... thats very odd. But I remember that when I still had fourplay, that problem occured to me too. After some time it buffed out on its own. It somehow can't play the animations.

I had that too, I eventually started a new game, because it somehow was just glitched. All the mods are working on a alpha framework after all.

Yeah FP is buggier. AAF doesnt really have issues. I didn't encounter one with AAF to this day.

Well yes, you could change to AAF. Not all mods from FP are ported to AAF yet. But the ones that do, work fine. Plus there are more animations for it. 

I could give you instructions on how to install AAF if you want.

I've had a chance to do a fresh install of Fallout 4 this week. Decided not to install FP this time round and went for AFF with Leito's Animations by using the beginner's guide. When first testing, thie animations worked fine with the exception of the actors being slightly out of alignment. After checking my plugins, I noticed the CumNWealth.esp wasn't ticked so I activated it. After doing this though and testing in game, I now seem to have the issue of males being flaccid. I tried uinstalling/reinstalling the AAF related mods and Leito's animations to see if they just needed to be installed in a specific order for things to work but have had no luck in fixing this issue yet.

Here is my current load order if it's needed.

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     AAF.esm
  2  2     TrueStormsFO4.esm
254 FE   0 FAR.esl
  3  3     fog.esp
  4  4     BostonFPSFix-Vanilla.esp
  5  5     CBBE.esp
  6  6     LooksMenu.esp
  7  7     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
  8  8     four_play.esp
  9  9     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 10  a     CumNWealth.esp
 11  b     SprintStutterRemover5Percent.esp
 12  c     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
 13  d     Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp
 14  e     Protected Unique NPC's.esp
 15  f     Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 16 10     Loot Detector.esp
 17 11     Dynamic Music Overhaul.esp
 18 12     Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
           Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
           Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
 19 13     DogmeatPawSteps.esp
 20 14     FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
 21 15     FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
 22 16     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
 23 17     OWR_OWT.esp
 24 18     RadioSilence.esp
 25 19     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 26 1a     KSHairdos.esp
 27 1b     MiscHairstyle.esp
 28 1c     PushAwayCompanions.esp
 29 1d     VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
 30 1e     WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
 31 1f     FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
 32 20     VATST_Combat_1stP_RealTime.esp
 33 21     VATST_CombatAdd_CrippleAndReverseOff.esp
 34 22     VATST_KCCAdd_KillCamAndCriticalOff.esp
 35 23     VATST_KM_KillMovesOff.esp

@VonHelton Thank you for the video. I've bookmarked it to watch later. It won't load for me at the moment but hopefully I can try watching it again later today.

Archived