ENB, Body Limb Seams and Blockhead Hiyoko Issues

So I recently began using ENBs instead of Reshade. Enboost has provided an awesome increase in stability. However, I've noticed weird seams appearing on all of the male bodies. I'm curious if this is an enb issue, because I didn't notice it before with Reshade. Even with the ENB turned off (though files still present in the directory) the seams persist.

Here's an image of the body limb seams:

20180806162739_1.jpg

Now for Blockhead and Hiyoko, I'm using the Steam version of the game (latest version) with the Overlay turned on (as I've read it is supposed to be for OBSE to function properly). I'm getting the "Install Blockhead" texture on the faces of npcs that are born, but only sometimes. Some of them are fine. I notice that when the game is still loading up those npcs faces are momentarily "okay" and appear normal, but when the rest of the loading is finished they revert to the "install blockhead" unless they become an actor in a LAPF scene-- once the scene is finished their faces stay normal. I do not understand.

The "install blockhead" issue, and inconsistency:

Bad - Hiyoko Nord (male and female present and affected)

20180807171736_1.jpg

Good - Hiyoko Breton (male present & unaffected, but I saw a female with Install Blockhead too)

20180807171706_1.jpg

The "seam" bug

Ore you sure you have Roberts male textures.

Only the male? Or female too?

Try other egt files ( But you use OCO2, there should be the right egt files in the download. )

body.egt

upperbodyhumanfemale.egt

upperbodyhumanmale.egt

Maybe another mod has overwritten the OCO egt files.

I don't use OCO, but I must install the seam fix egt files or I see all textures on the bodies ( like your spine seam.  I never saw something like your arm/shoulder seam )

-------------------------

The "install Blockhead" textures.

OCO2 replace the vanilla race head textures with the "install blockhead" textures. ( the head teextures OCO use _f.dds  and _m.dds )

That is SHIT. All race mods that do use vanilla textures will not work right.

Hiyoko Generator Gene forge have new races with new textures...but  some Hiyoko races ( like Hiyoko Imperial) use the head texture "Characters\Imperial\HeadHuman.dds"

Yes that is the "install Blockhead" texture.

Also other custom races use vanilla textures.

Solution:  delete the "install Blockhead" textures. Replace with a OCO female head texture ( if it is Imperial , copy the headhuman_f.dds and rename to headhuman.dds.  Do it with all vanilla races in the vanilla folders ) The Male textures ( ...._m.dds) are a bit dark around the mouth (beard stubble)

fajeena,

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

The "install Blockhead" textures.

OCO2 replace the vanilla race head textures with the "install blockhead" textures. ( the head teextures OCO use _f.dds  and _m.dds )

That is SHIT. All race mods that do use vanilla textures will not work right.

Hiyoko Generator Gene forge have new races with new textures...but  some Hiyoko races ( like Hiyoko Imperial) use the head texture "Characters\Imperial\HeadHuman.dds"

Yes that is the "install Blockhead" texture.

Also other custom races use vanilla textures.

Solution:  delete the "install Blockhead" textures. Replace with a OCO female head texture ( if it is Imperial , copy the headhuman_f.dds and rename to headhuman.dds.  Do it with all vanilla races in the vanilla folders ) The Male textures ( ...._m.dds) are a bit dark around the mouth (beard stubble)

this here has been giving fits for the past week I couldn't tell you how many times I searched a variation of "oblivion mod error " install blockhead"" thank you for figuring this out.

Archived