OMOD installation problems

lindazana

I recently downloaded a large file from modder team (178 MB), which was in a .zip file. upon opening the file, however, instead of the standard data folder, or meshes and textures, it only contained 6 files, as follows:

Config (unnamed filetype, properties shows it simply as "file".)

Data (also unnamed)

Data.crc

Image (unnamed)

Plugins (unnamed)

Plugins.crc

I've fiddled around with it some, tried packaging it into an omod (did nothing) re-extracting it from the omod (stayed the same) and glaring at it. Nothing I can think of, or search up online, seems to help. Any ideas or solutions, anyone?

I recently downloaded a large file from modder team (178 MB)' date=' which was in a .zip file. upon opening the file, however, instead of the standard data folder, or meshes and textures, it only contained 6 files, as follows:

Config (unnamed filetype, properties shows it simply as "file".)

Data (also unnamed)

Data.crc

Image (unnamed)

Plugins (unnamed)

Plugins.crc

I've fiddled around with it some, tried packaging it into an omod (did nothing) re-extracting it from the omod (stayed the same) and glaring at it. Nothing I can think of, or search up online, seems to help. Any ideas or solutions, anyone?

[/quote']

I am not sure about this. But if I open an omod-file with a zip programm like 7zip or winrar I get this structure you posted here. Practically omod is a zip-format. So if you get this structure when you try to open it, just try to rename the ending to that of an omod-file. Maybe it just got the wrong ending.

Archived