I Can't Create Blue Sky (meth) on KW Mod

Has anyone had any success with making any of the "drugs" available on the most recent version of Kinky World? I finally got the updated version and was so tickled that you could now create the drugs Willpowerless (which that pill never works on any of my Sims from what I can tell, btw), the Simione (KW version of coke, Im guessing) and a new drug, Blue Sky (KW version of meth).  I bought my Sims a chemistry lab station as soon as possible, bumped up his logic and science skill level, and when I clicked on the chem station the options for brewing them yourself were there under "make potion" but they were all grayed out.  When I hovered over the action, it basically said that I didn't have the logic skill (which I did) so I had my Sims work on the chem station until his logic improved again (I had used a cheat to bump up the skill the first time) and when I went to see if the action had unlocked, it was still grey but now said I didn't have the science skill.  I tried the same thing with the science station but got the same results - grayed out action, said I didnt have the science skill still.

Has anyone had any luck getting that action to work??

Archived