Penis is not going erect during sex scenes for RSE

I've been using Four Play with all the fixings(violate + kidnapping + prostitution) + dongs of fallout and the only issue I've been having is that supermutants aren't getting a boner. I ignore the pop up error at the start.  I start the game through nexus not steam.  Also sim settlements and byop(build your own pool) wasn't working with these mods

• 2 months later...

FourPlay uses Nudesuits or Diverse Bodies (or Dongs of Fallout? Can't remember. I used Nudesuits) for their nude bodies. You need one of those in order to have the erect body types. Otherwise, you'll just have regular bodies. At least this is how I remember it. I don't use FourPlay anymore (moved on to AAF), so just going off memory here.

And since you said "everything" instead of giving a load order or something for us to actually work with, I'm just going to wing it and assume you don't have a body mod and that is why you're not getting erect males.

Archived