ENB Suggestions ?

How are yall doing ?! I am looking for an enb preset that alows for as smooth as possible gameplay . Naturally i have a way too big and way too script heavy Mod list ( only way to play Skyrim ! ) Thus far i have been switching between tetrachromatic enb and K ENB Pure Light ( usually Performance , sometimes Quality ) i tend to get 60 fps indoors and in roughly 25-30 fps outside which dips down to low 20 fps when i get close to bandit camps and such ( i assume this is due to all the Sexlab mods combined with All-In-One working vagina skin replacement ) , i wish i could get better fps but i have given up hope on it since i just can´t let go of my mods ^-^ ! 

My System Specs :

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor ( 4.00 GHz )

16 GB Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 980TI ( Asus Strix OC Version 6 GB Vram )

Thanks in advance for any suggestions , if you have any tips for increasing fps feel free to throw em at me !

23 minutes ago, regnaruk123 said:

i keep hearing Rudy , guess it´s high time i check it out eh ? Do you guys use it just like that or like i have offten heard with the NLA esp activated ?

I recommend using it with NLA.
NLA is the best weather mod in my opinion, definitely worth checking out.

(optional) read this thread first http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/?

try Skyrim Project Optimization, GrassOnSteroids or latest sfo, Skyrim Performance PLUS.

(optional) Use effects of skyrim reloaded(skge) to replace those of enb.

(optional) try some sweetfx presets e.g. ICBINE 4

For best performance, try skge+ sweetfx.

Then if you want more quality, try skge+ older version enb binaries.

the older enb binaries version presets made for the better performance you have

Some performance enb presets:

108/109(use 109 enb binaries to get rid of glare over power problem) : xiaoqiang enb(bright and colorful), Stakado Cinemascope ENB(gloomy)

113 : reallike enb performance edition

132: Esc-ENB for 132

229: Esc-ENB for NLA (low end system edition)

262: ankoENB

308: Esc ENB for 308

319: Esc-ENB for NLA Ultra/RYA ENB

319 + skge : Suki's Preset- NLA-NLVA-SnowFall

Archived