SurCoatArmor.esp

Diablorobe.esp

zzContainerTrap English.esp

SwordDancerRemodel.esp

TentaclePlant.esp

Cute Summer Wears.esp

SetBody.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

Which version of zzEstrus.esp are you running?

Also I assume that you are running OBSE v20 right?

Some other things to check:

1. Start oblivion and load your bloated saved game - then hit the console key and see all messages are spamming there. You will need to toggle it one and off several times (count to three after toggling it off and then toggle it back on). If there are clear errors being spammed let us know what they are.

It might be errors from the trap mods or something else that contains a script that is set to fire fairly often.

It might be SetBody. I'm getting several actor not found errors when I go into the console but those are the only messages I'm getting other than saying Furotrap is enabled.

Estrus is 19r5 and I'm running OBSE v20. I'll try deactivating SetBody. I don't really use it except when I want to use Estrus on someone.

Wow! I deactivated SetBody and now I get see-through chests where the breasts were or infinite-stretching breasts. Tried saving with it deactivated and save times were the same as before along with file size.

OK. Reactivated SetBody and now they have breasts again. Hitting the console doesn't show any messages. Save time is now down a little at just under 1 minute but file size is the same.

Deactivate setbody and try starting a new game and play for just a bit to see if your saved game bloats up again.

If you have breast stretching then I am guessing the setbody mod you are using comes with a custom skeleton (it may be hidden in a bsa file). You may need to install growlf's universal skeleton to fix things.

Just to help get to the bottom of this quicker can you provide a link to where you got the setbody mod?

OK. Deactivated Setbody, installed Growlf's Universal Skeleton. Made it passed the Emperor's death and so far saves are instantaneous. OBSE saves are around 41KB now.

I wasn't sure what was causing the bloat. I assumed it was CLS since it's so heavily scripted so I posted here for help. So far, it appears that Setbody 2ch-Edition is (edited) not the culprit. I haven't checked Estrus yet.

Thanks Gregathit for your help. I'll keep tabs on my save sizes and if I see another spike, I'll let you know.

Confirmed it is Estrus that is causing the bloating. File sizes were small and saves were quick. Then I cast Estrus and file sizes quickly rose and it began to take longer and longer to save. This seems to be a problem as many people on Nexus have confirmed bloating. It's a shame since it with ContainerTrap made exploring Aeyrid Runes much more harrowing.

Quick update: Definately Estrus. Deactivated Estrus and related mods (container and plant trap) and OBSE saves are now 2KB.

Archived