How could this be made player-only?

heroine

Rip out all of the meshes and textures to a temp folder.

Redo the meshes to have a different folder structure.

Make your own esp and add the armors via the CS and put the armors into a container somewhere.

It will be quite a bit of work.

Yes, but it's a stock replacer, I'm hoping there's some way were it can only show the DMRA version on the player and not the NPC's.

AKA player wears stock = dmra , npc wears stock = regular

ie http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39236 but for Nephenee13's replacer

Guest ThatOne

Take the meshes you want from Nephenee13's replacer, replace them with the ones from that replacer.

Assuming they use the same inventory slots (which they should), all you have left to do is activate the esp and you are done.

Rip out all of the meshes and textures to a temp folder.

Redo the meshes to have a different folder structure.

Make your own esp and add the armors via the CS and put the armors into a container somewhere.

It will be quite a bit of work.

Yes' date=' but it's a stock replacer, I'm hoping there's some way were it can only show the DMRA version on the player and not the NPC's.

AKA player wears stock = dmra , npc wears stock = regular

ie http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39236 but for Nephenee13's replacer

[/quote']

Unless you know how to script (or are willing to put in the time to learn) then you might as well give up on this. The mod you link to is incredibly complicated. I looked into it myself sometime back and was impressed at the amount of work that went into it.

You may be able to just switch out meshes by renaming\relocating but it will be time consuming.

It would be far easier and quicker to just pick the armors\clothes you want and make your own esp and enter them into it and put them into a chest(s) in the game world and be done with it.

It is your choice depending on your level of skill with the CS and how much work you want to do to make it work.

If someone wants to make a player only version of my replacer, they can feel free, however I am releasing an updated version soon (hopefully by the end of the weekend...), which uses my new Seamless DMRA body and will include a large number of new features, so you may want to hold off for just a bit.

I, however, have no plans to make a player only version myself.

Set Body Expanded http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39371 works ok

(regular setbody only sets the body, SBE lets you choose from different stock clothing replacers). seems to be similar to the "True Body Shapes" mod just linked.

I created a modified ESP + modified nifs (texture paths need to be changed) to work with Nephene's overhaul. (it comes with a copy of Elhidil's DMRA stock). (the README includes instructions on how to edit the esp to add more clothing)

It never quite worked right, but I could try and hook you up anyway.

Actually I did something like this, to nephs DMRA replacer. It was so tedious so I only did like 10-17 armors clothing.

What you do, is make a temp folder like what greg said, extract all dmra replacer by neph there.

Make an esp, make exact copies of vanilla armor with diff form and use the mesh path of the replacer instead.

Put all the armors in one container, burry the container undergound in 1 interior cell, doesn't matter what interior.

Make a script that calls for the DMRA version when you pick up the vanilla clothes, add remove vanilla clothes script so you won't end up with a dmra and vanilla copy.

What's tedious about it?

1. You will need to duplicate all of the vanilla armors clothing robes.

2. Creating a freaking script for each and every vanilla armor to call for the Dmra one.

If I get support with this or if anyone wants this to be done. I'd try finishing it.

how about you turn grannies into beauties too? i mean, face-transfer with wryebash helped me on a full replacement of ye olde oblivion characters, i'm still working on it, like for example, simplicia is still old but she aged well this time, methredel, adanrel and carwen got turned into 3 flavors of elven beauty, experienced methredel, simple beauty in adanrel and innocent beauty in carwen, just for the love of sanguine, don't use XEO, too much shiny skin people, i got blind, use EURN instead, quite good replacer, still i like my young jeanne frasoric, i even managed to activate her paralyze-self spell, so she falls to the floor while looking young and inexperienced in the middle of her spellcasting practice, that's always good for a laugh

how about you turn grannies into beauties too? i mean' date=' face-transfer with wryebash helped me on a full replacement of ye olde oblivion characters, i'm still working on it, like for example, simplicia is still old but she aged well this time, methredel, adanrel and carwen got turned into 3 flavors of elven beauty, experienced methredel, simple beauty in adanrel and innocent beauty in carwen, just for the love of sanguine, don't use XEO, too much shiny skin people, i got blind, use EURN instead, quite good replacer, still i like my young jeanne frasoric, i even managed to activate her paralyze-self spell, so she falls to the floor while looking young and inexperienced in the middle of her spellcasting practice, that's always good for a laugh

[/quote']

It's an option.

But let's say you wanted your character to be the only beaut out of everyone?

Archived