Detailed Vagina on existing CBBE preset

Id like to incorporate the detailed vagina into an existing CBBE preset, The AB to CBBE preset to be exact. Id like to use the Diverse Bodies, Fourplay and animations as well how do I go about doing that?

I apologize for the Newb questions. I've just recently started playing FO4 again ( the series has always been a favorite of mine) the last time I was playing actively Mods had recently been implemented for XB1. NEEDLESS to say, I was VERY pleasantly surprised at the progress that has been made in terms of Mods, ESPECIALLY on PC... A WHOLE  community of ADULT MODS?!!?? Talk about breathing new life into something!!

Anyway, Fanboy Rant aside, I would appreciate any help towards getting this awesome texture into one of my favorite presets and laying the groundwork knowledge to do it with my others as well.

On 7/21/2018 at 10:56 PM, SavageFalloutFreakifier said:

Id like to incorporate the detailed vagina into an existing CBBE preset, The AB to CBBE preset to be exact. Id like to use the Diverse Bodies, Fourplay and animations as well how do I go about doing that?

I apologize for the Newb questions. I've just recently started playing FO4 again ( the series has always been a favorite of mine) the last time I was playing actively Mods had recently been implemented for XB1. NEEDLESS to say, I was VERY pleasantly surprised at the progress that has been made in terms of Mods, ESPECIALLY on PC... A WHOLE  community of ADULT MODS?!!?? Talk about breathing new life into something!!

Anyway, Fanboy Rant aside, I would appreciate any help towards getting this awesome texture into one of my favorite presets and laying the groundwork knowledge to do it with my others as well.

Animated Fannies, right here on LL........Enjoy!

?

Archived