Warning: This thread/ mod is for fans of Transsexual so I ask that if this is not your thing please use the back button and exit this thread. I really prefer not to have any negative opinions on why some of us like to use transsexual characters.Please respect our choice let us enjoy our transsexual characters without judgments.

Thank you
-HS

The Mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/?408bljcrl7yfpaa

Info:

The female suicup is also available for download on my blog I may upload it here tomorrow but kind of lazy and I mainly upload according to demand and scarceness.

This mod adds some Transsexuals to C:Dyrodiil. What I did in this mod was added a penis ofc to the body of a newhalf. I hope that those who are into newhalf's enjoy it and also let me know of any issues. I am fairly new to modding and this is my first upload here. I am not sure I want to do the Nexus community because the environment there is different and I am not sure how they would react to such a mod.

To install you want to first pick the condition (named on the folders) then just Drag and Drop in your Oblivion Directory. What I did was I added the Transsexual to be either male only or female only or both. So you can choose who you want to be. I am still new so I will say that if you want to keep the female voices then the female might be the better choices otherwise you will have manly deep voices on your newhalf.

I feel there are not many newhalf mods that get worked on besides the basic nude body. I like the body nude but My mods will focus on bulge of the newhalf. I will be making clothing (Currently working on a few projects and a full temporary conversion). I will be doing armors and clothing for this mod. You can also request things to be converted (oblivion only since I am a noob) to Sui Cup Newhalf on my blog (check the conversion posting for rules on that). I also do the same for sui cup female.

Again remember this mod is NOT perfect but much better then how I originally had it. Because of this Any issues please notify me inbox or on my blog.

Here are a couple of Crappy pictures.
I can make more if anything but these are them for now.

oblivion201210092330273.th.jpg
oblivion201210092330292.th.jpg
oblivion201210092330308.th.jpg
oblivion201210092330323.th.jpg

Also as I mentioned I will and do work on clothing my mod, not just give a nude body. Though people are free to work on it too I did not originate it so I have no rules besides if used Just remember me :(.

Here are a few "spoilers" for some projects that are being alpha tested.

oblivion201210062320507.th.jpg
oblivion201210062321338.th.jpg
oblivion201210062321365.th.jpg
oblivion201210062322353.th.jpg
oblivion201210070052383.th.jpg

Note: The body might be glossy so I included texures for glossy and non glossy maps in there (the 2's/copies are the none glossy ones) so if you do not like gloss simply make the 2's the main ones.

Credits/Special Thanks:
Speedbuster for the great body and mods.
Mailamea for the booty mods :P
Coronerra for BBB
Thumpthing for the Speedbuster Collection

Warning: This thread/ mod is for fans of Shemales so I ask that if this is not your thing please use the back button and exit this thread. I really prefer not to have any negative opinions on why some of us like to use shemale characters.Please respect our choice let us enjoy our shemale characters without judgments.

Thank you

-HS

The Mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?408bljcrl7yfpaa

Info:

The female suicup is also available for download on my blog I may upload it here tomorrow but kind of lazy and I mainly upload according to demand and scarceness.

This mod adds some Shemales to C:Dyrodiil. What I did in this mod was added a penis ofc to the body of a newhalf. I hope that those who are into newhalf's enjoy it and also let me know of any issues. I am fairly new to modding and this is my first upload here. I am not sure I want to do the Nexus community because the environment there is different and I am not sure how they would react to such a mod.

To install you want to first pick the condition (named on the folders) then just Drag and Drop in your Oblivion Directory. What I did was I added the shemale to be either male only or female only or both. So you can choose who you want to be. I am still new so I will say that if you want to keep the female voices then the female might be the better choices otherwise you will have manly deep voices on your newhalf.

I feel there are not many newhalf mods that get worked on besides the basic nude body. I like the body nude but My mods will focus on bulge of the newhalf. I will be making clothing (Currently working on a few projects and a full temporary conversion). I will be doing armors and clothing for this mod. You can also request things to be converted (oblivion only since I am a noob) to Sui Cup Newhalf on my blog (check the conversion posting for rules on that). I also do the same for sui cup female.

Again remember this mod is NOT perfect but much better then how I originally had it. Because of this Any issues please notify me inbox or on my blog.

Here are a couple of Crappy pictures.

I can make more if anything but these are them for now.

oblivion201210092330273.th.jpg

oblivion201210092330292.th.jpg

oblivion201210092330308.th.jpg

oblivion201210092330323.th.jpg

Also as I mentioned I will and do work on clothing my mod' date=' not just give a nude body. Though people are free to work on it too I did not originate it so I have no rules besides if used Just remember me :(.

Here are a few "spoilers" for some projects that are being alpha tested.

oblivion201210062320507.th.jpg

oblivion201210062321338.th.jpg

oblivion201210062321365.th.jpg

oblivion201210062322353.th.jpg

oblivion201210070052383.th.jpg

Note: The body might be glossy so I included texures for glossy and non glossy maps in there (the 2's/copies are the none glossy ones) so if you do not like gloss simply make the 2's the main ones.

Credits/Special Thanks:

Speedbuster for the great body and mods.

Mailamea for the booty mods :P

Coronerra for BBB

Thumpthing for the Speedbuster Collection

You had me at "fans of Shemales". going to try this as soon as i get home :P

• 3 weeks later...

What about the BDM one and the new one I see on your blog the brown and white outfit. Will there be a full mast one so it look like she walking around with a hardon

Looking forward to see more' date=' Would like to get some clothes like obn your blog.

[/quote']

Thank you for that. Which outfit particularly are you referring too?

What about the BDM one and the new one I see on your blog the brown and white outfit. Will there be a full mast one so it look like she walking around with a hardon

Looking forward to see more' date=' Would like to get some clothes like obn your blog.

[/quote']

Thank you for that. Which outfit particularly are you referring too?

Oh wow thank you I am so happy you want it. That one is actually one of my original outfits. I am still working on that one I will soon be releasing the bdm shemale. But the outfit I still need to make a gnd for it as well as work on the texture to be perfect. I am also weighting several variants of the penis because my mods will be about options. If I release it now it will be far from perfect cause even the mesh needs some work. I recently added bouncing butt to it and it is VERY bouncy (video uploaded on that soon) . It is a process but so far I have about three people asking for an early sample so I might do that, maybe.

Btw the current one is the tiny dick variant, I am still working on the medium dick one. I have three sizes I use. The large is only going to be put on for the erotic clothing collection. It would most sensible to keep the large penis poking out the panties to avoid complications with glitchy boneweighting.

after technically fall in love with Kayo Satoh. japz shemale' date=' I might follow this progress closer :)

[/quote']

Ahh yes I love her she is lovely. Thank you I do hope my future works will become one of your favorites in the near future.

I almost changed the name to newhalf (Japanese word for shemale) but stuck with shemale since it would kill consistency on my postings.